Tww fet

Northernmonke

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm back and in the TWW I keep getting lots of aches and pains. I keep getting dizzy (like I did with my last pregnancy) but I can't stop worrying about all these pains. I am due on my period by the weekend so if I get past there I will be happier.
Not sure what I'm asking ladies but wishing us all success x

Wishing you lots of luck! Best wishes those pains are good pains! Babydust

I hate to be one of those people that say this, but don't give up.
With our IVF that took I had spotting the day before I was scheduled to my blood test which was positive. So i am going to keep hoping for you!!

Thank you, haven't had anymore yet but I am due on. I will test tomorrow but need to buy one first. I've had pains all the way through so keep thinking it's af, we will see x

Hi! Hope you're feeling better. :flower: During one of my 2wws I had some brownish spotting. Later it turned into a pinkish one and this made me scared. I couldn't stop crying. Furthermore added with slight cramping I do usually have during AF. Felt really miserable and destroyed :cry: All in all these symptoms turned out to be our BFP! Even our body plays tricks on us in this tough period!
Stay strong and positive, brave lady!!

Sorry I didn't realise I didn't reply to this. I am current 5+3 pg. Scan a week today so hopefully all progressing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->