TWW humor...

CACH12

Reaction score
I am 17 DPO. All tests are BFN...I'm okay with it. Just annoyed that AF is being a pain...as always!

Well I decided to start my regime that I did when we started TTC 4 years ago with my DD. I mean heck it took 3 weeks! So this is my funny story from today...

Went to health food store today. Was picking up some of my "favorite fertility" supplies (today's was cinnamon & honey)! Went to the cashier and she was like I'm always looking for new recipes what are you trying to make...I looked at her and said a baby! She was like uh oh oh okay. I don't think I need that recipe...lol

Yea don't think she's gonna ask for recipes again....:haha:

Bahahaha, that gave me a good giggle :rofl:

That's fantastic :rofl: Thank you for sharing, I needed a bit of a laugh :D

I love this!! Looool X thank you for the chuckle! Some cashiers are SOOOO nosey!!

Hahaha! Great! Also, sucks for you that you're late with bfn's. I'm in the same boat! No fun! Hope you get some answers soon!

My cycles love to play with me! Lol. It's all good! Started acupuncture and my fertility regimen! Hopefully will get everything back in order! Hope you get answers soon too!!

Too funny thanks for sharing! I was having a down day and this totally made me laugh! :laugh2:

Okay I have a good one. Hubby and I got a bfp the week before Easter. We were so excited and giddy etc etc anyway it turned out to be a chemical on Easter Monday so hubby took me to Walgreens for tampons and clearance Easter candy. When we got up to the register the cashier giggles and says "oh what an interesting combination!" Winking at hubby and I swear my face turned 50 shades of angry and I said "are you kidding me???" She bagged the stuff pretty quick after that hahahahah!

Lol!

Last night I went to CVS to buy a HPT and the guy started asking me all these questions. Then he was like are you pregnant...um I don't know that's why I'm buying hpt's!

Cache love it!

Have to ask what you do with the honey and cinnamon? Mix it in tea or what?

Tablespoon of honey mixed with 1/2-1 tsp of cinnamon. I eat it straight. The real stuff too not cheapie kind! ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->