TWW /Likelihood of ovulation??

AngelWings215

Reaction score
My last period was 6/30/14. My cycles are normally 33-36 days apart so my next period (according to my tracker) was due on 8/6/14. I had what I thought was EWCM on the 25th or 26th of July. I have PCOS so the date of my approaching cycles are never specific just a guess but with my app usually head on. I had sex on 8/1.

No AF as of yet and my CM is now creamy (like lotion). I had all of my PMS symptoms but they are now gone except the breast soreness.. I am now experiencing light cramping Is it possible that I could be pregnant from this encounter? If so when should I test for pregnancy?

I think it's def a possibility. I would probably start testing this weekend, since you technically missed your cycle. I know how hard it is with PCOS. I never know when I'll get my af either. It's changed every month. But baby dust to you & hope you get your bfp!

I think it's def a possibility. I would probably start testing this weekend, since you technically missed your cycle. I know how hard it is with PCOS. I never know when I'll get my af either. It's changed every month. But baby dust to you & hope you get your bfp!

My cycles are fairly regular for the most part but then sometimes they can get crazy for no apparent reason. I don't think I would get an accurate result if I tested now because I just had sex a week ago today or would I?

Thanks for the well wishes

Ah I missed that part, Hm it's hard to say then. Did you have sex anytime before that? Usually you wouldn't have any symptoms for at least another week or so because implantation takes a while. And do you know if ovulate? I myself have no idea if or when I ovulate. I would wait another 2 weeks and see if you get your af. Could just be a wonky cycle.

Ah I missed that part, Hm it's hard to say then. Did you have sex anytime before that? Usually you wouldn't have any symptoms for at least another week or so because implantation takes a while. And do you know if ovulate? I myself have no idea if or when I ovulate. I would wait another 2 weeks and see if you get your af. Could just be a wonky cycle.

No I didn't. 8/1 was the first time I had had sex in 8 months. Idk if or when I ovulate either. I guess I'll wait until the 15th and take a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->