Tww (please reply )

Marcia20

Reaction score
Hey everyone so I am currently 8 dpo ! I'm going to get straight to the point . I have been craving skittles & soda like crazy ! It's more symptoms but these two have been the weirdest for me because I am not a candy type of person or Soda . I drink strictly water ! I've also been eating a WHOLE LOT 😩 ! Is anyone else going through this ? Please answer me someone !!! I'm desperate to know if I'm just Tripping or not lol

Hi didn't want to read and run , it could definately be a sign if it's out of the normal for you. Good luck :)

Hi didn't want to read and run , it could definately be a sign if it's out of the normal for you. Good luck :)

😊 Thank You For Replying. I really hope it is I keep having twinges in my abdomen & my bbt was 99.1 yesterday, the Highest it's ever been. So maybe I am Lol ! I also heard that if you are craving candy , it'll be a girl 👶🎀 I don't know how to true that one is but If I am I really want a little girl

It's still very early, see how it goes over the next few days :flower:

I'm 9dpo and trying to stop myself testing already! :winkwink:

It's still very early, see how it goes over the next few days :flower:

I'm 9dpo and trying to stop myself testing already! :winkwink:

Ugh, I know how you feel . I'm so impatient with the tww 😔

Next week couldn't come faster!
Have you had any other possible symptoms?

Yes ! As a matter of fact I am. One weird Symptom that's happening is that my weight keeps going up. Usually my weight goes up & down. But now it just keeps going up. IT NEVER DOES THAT. So that's pretty odd ,I'm having twinges & pulls & stretches in my stomach. It's been doing that since 6 or 7 dpo. & I just feel really different . I feel pregnant lol . Idk if that's a symptom or not though... My face is breaking out . I have pimples everywhere . I feel "BIG" , like , full ! I'm Gassy to. I just keep burping 😳 , my Areolas Are BIGGER , nipples are Sensitive & That's it .... My period is due in 5 days . Usually I'm cramping & having headaches & etc a week before my period... But .... I'm not Right now 👀

Oh & I recently had a Dizzy Spell. I got up to Fast && I got REALLY REALLY dizzy Like I was gonna pass out at any moment

Yes ! As a matter of fact I am. One weird Symptom that's happening is that my weight keeps going up. Usually my weight goes up & down. But now it just keeps going up. IT NEVER DOES THAT. So that's pretty odd ,I'm having twinges & pulls & stretches in my stomach. It's been doing that since 6 or 7 dpo. & I just feel really different . I feel pregnant lol . Idk if that's a symptom or not though... My face is breaking out . I have pimples everywhere . I feel "BIG" , like , full ! I'm Gassy to. I just keep burping 😳 , my Areolas Are BIGGER , nipples are Sensitive & That's it .... My period is due in 5 days . Usually I'm cramping & having headaches & etc a week before my period... But .... I'm not Right now 👀

All those sound like good (well, promising :thumbup:) symptoms! FX for you!

Thank you biscuits104 �� im really excited to find out . Do you know how long I have to wait to test ? Im 9 dpo I'm guessing the tugging & pulling was implantation ....

HI Marcia20- It sounds like you are having a whole lot of symptoms that could be pregnancy induced! For me the cycle I got pregnant the only symptom that I noticed was exhaustion. (Two mid afternoon naps two days in a row...not normal for me!) For me AF symptoms were always so similar to PG symptoms that I was driving myself nuts the first three months of ttc. :haha: Hope you get your BFP this month! GL

HI Marcia20- It sounds like you are having a whole lot of symptoms that could be pregnancy induced! For me the cycle I got pregnant the only symptom that I noticed was exhaustion. (Two mid afternoon naps two days in a row...not normal for me!) For me AF symptoms were always so similar to PG symptoms that I was driving myself nuts the first three months of ttc. :haha: Hope you get your BFP this month! GL

Hi mychelle4,
Hopefully it's not all in my head lol. I tend to symptom spot a lot, but this time I really really really feel pregnant... What day after ovulation did you get the exhaustion symptom ?

I think it was between 8-10dpo that I started feeling tired a lot. 12dpo I got light implant bleeding, it was brown and very sparse, like what you get right at the end of your period. I thought it was my period starting, but paired with being tired I decided to test on 13dpo.

I think it was between 8-10dpo that I started feeling tired a lot. 12dpo I got light implant bleeding, it was brown and very sparse, like what you get right at the end of your period. I thought it was my period starting, but paired with being tired I decided to test on 13dpo.

Hmmmmm ...... I'm just gonna wait until I miss my period to test . I'm to scared to test now . Lol I really don't want to see a BFN 😔

I know how you feel! My first few months of ttc I pretty much obsessed over it. I read everything I could find on making it "easier" I tired everything from musinex to pineapple core, and softcups to fertile aid. I actually cried after the fourth month of ttc with nothing but bfn's. I took a couple of months off, drank, ate what I wanted and just didn't worry about it. My first month back trying (but still not really trying hard) I got my bfp! Don't discount your symptoms, but don't obsess over them either! Good luck, this month, I have my Fx'd for you.

I've seen people get BFPs within 2-3 days of implantation, but read of others having to wait a week or more to get the result they are looking for. I *want* to be one of those people that waits until they are late to test, but I test every day and then just over analyze why I'm getting BFNs. FX for you!!!

Can you see a faint line ? Or is that just my eyes lol ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back