Tww question about cm. pic included tmi

KJache1

Reaction score
I am not to entirely sure when I ovulated but I started having ewcm last week on Tuesday. I had loads of it. To the point of a party liner. Well it dried up Friday into Saturday. Yesterday I felt nauseous most of the day and super exhausted. I even slept in which is not normal for me. My boobs are sore and achey and I am having a ton of cm. it's almost like ewcm stretches and is clear and then goes to white. I am not sure if this is a good sign or not. I am usually pretty dry down there until a couple days before af. I don't have many people to talk to about this so any advice or guidance would be awesome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 7
This was this morning. Now it's completely clear and stretches at least six inches. Is it normal to have ewcm for over a week?

Normally I get ewcm right before af arrives but some have got it for bfps too fingers crossed x

Normally I get ewcm right before af arrives but some have got it for bfps too fingers crossed x

Usually before af I get watery clumpy cm. I'm not due for af until the end of the month. If this was ovulation is it normal to have ewcm for a week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->