Tww symptom tracker

Aspynsmommy

Reaction score
I am currently 5dpo. I o'd on July 3rd, BD on 29th, 1st 2nd, and 3rd.
My symptoms: had cramping on OD, around right ovary and towards my back same side.
1DPO-nothing
2DPO-nothing
3DPO-watery discharge
4DPO-watery discharge and some pretty intense cramping.
5DO-currently nothing its 9am. I can update at the end of the day.

Following! We ovulated on the same date. When do you plan to test? I've been having watery cm tonight too. And peeing all the time, but I always have frequent urination at 4/5dpo. My boss asked me if I was pregnant tonight lol. Lots of baby dust to you!

Following, hoping for your bfp!!
Hey I haven't been getinf notifcations at all.. Sorry took so long.
I am having watery, kinda white like, but really watery.. I took a test at 8dpo bfn, I think I'm going to test again tomorrow am.. Will make 10dpo.

Following! We ovulated on the same date. When do you plan to test? I've been having watery cm tonight too. And peeing all the time, but I always have frequent urination at 4/5dpo. My boss asked me if I was pregnant tonight lol. Lots of baby dust to you!

@stellaluna I haven't been peeing alot, nor do I have sore boobs, nothing. I'm really tired, had watery cm like milky sorta.. And the thing thats annoying same time just about everyday since aeound 7dpo I have been getting trembling hands and lightheaded after I eat. I'm so bloated and miserable even if I eat just a little. Sometimes I notice little pinching in my ovary area.. But nothinf to extreme. For whatever reason I feel like I am.. I am 9 almost 10 dpo right now. Gonna test in the a.m. Have you tested yet?

Just an update..
6dpo. Creamy cm but little bits of chunks in it.. Kinda looked like paper cut up ... Haha. Its super hard to explain, tired, crampy, lightheaded
7dpo same as above , but add horrible congestion and shakey hands, thirsty
8dpo watery cm (like skim milk) felt like I started af, but didn't. Tired went to bed at 8:30pm never happens..shakey hands and light headed. Tested bfn
9dpo same as above except for going to bed early.. ( but I am just refusing, I'm catching up on my shows lol. Not much of an appetite today, except I ate like 5 pickles, but wouldn't touch dinner haha

Morning all ,

Just an update .
10dpo did a test just now and it's a faint positive !! :)))

I will try to post a picture
Yay I'm so excited !!

I done a test with blue dye this morning bfn. Keep me updated! That's exciting!

Ooh you all are exciting me.
1dpo, gassy and zipping pains in my groin area
2dpo, today! still noticeably gassy. We'll see what the rest of the day brings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->