TWW, symptoms and BFNs so far (at 8dpo) :(

SS18

Reaction score
Hi mommies and mommy's-to-be!! :D

I am currently at 8 DPO. Got BFN yesterday and today on my dollar store POAS tests. Do I still have hope? :(
I have noted some of the symptoms I have been experiencing so far, unsure if its the effect of the fusion/implantation or purely progesterone. But just for my sanity and peace of mind, here they are:
1-4DPO: Gassy, bloated tummy, sudden cramps in lower abdomen
5-6DPO: nothing much except for gassiness and constipation
7-8DPO: some lotion and thick stringy cervical mucus with yellowish tinge only when I insert my fingers, not copious enough to find them on my panties or liner. Sore right breast more than left. Fresh acne just on right side of my face and being super emotional and wanting to cry (DH and I had an argument, could be because of that or that I am preggo). Never tracked my CM before my period before, so any inputs based on the pics will be super helpful.

I still have 6-8 more days to start on my period. But this wait is killing me. Feel free to vent, share similar experiences, whatever you need to get out!

Thanks so much!! baby dust to all <3

IMG_4275.jpg IMG_4278.JPG IMG_4279.JPG

Totally understand!! I’m about 8-9dpo and I’m going crazy!!
Sore nippless, nausea, pain in my abdomen, emotional.. I took a test yesterday and it was negative so I’m trying to wait it out until at least Sunday to test again. Ugh! The stress lol

Hi still a bit early yet hon so I wudnt worry about the BFN. I tested at 6DPO 7DPO 8DPO all stark white BFN. Waited till 10DPO and did a cheepy and thought BFN but when I took it over to the window cud see like a v v v faint shadow of a line. (Hubby cudnt see it)
I wanted him to get me a FRER test but this was back in the very beginning of Feb and we had snow and he cud only get the CB early responce. Did that and it came up with a v v v faint blue line.
The next day I did the other CB test but got an even fainter line i was 11DPO so thought it shud be a bit darker.
Anyway hubby managed to get me some FRER and I took one of those on the afternoon of 11DPO and got a BFP. So don't give up hope just yet it's still early and you won't get a BFP untill after implantation. Ure symptoms sound very hopeful.
Wishing you the best of luck and hope you get ure BFP.

Hi still a bit early yet hon so I wudnt worry about the BFN. I tested at 6DPO 7DPO 8DPO all stark white BFN. Waited till 10DPO and did a cheepy and thought BFN but when I took it over to the window cud see like a v v v faint shadow of a line. (Hubby cudnt see it)
I wanted him to get me a FRER test but this was back in the very beginning of Feb and we had snow and he cud only get the CB early responce. Did that and it came up with a v v v faint blue line.
The next day I did the other CB test but got an even fainter line i was 11DPO so thought it shud be a bit darker.
Anyway hubby managed to get me some FRER and I took one of those on the afternoon of 11DPO and got a BFP. So don't give up hope just yet it's still early and you won't get a BFP untill after implantation. Ure symptoms sound very hopeful.
Wishing you the best of luck and hope you get ure BFP.
Wow!! Sounds very positive and encouraging. I didn't test today knowing it could be a negative and didnt want to get my feelings hurt. Will try to hold this up until Monday and will test. Monday will be my 12DPO. Fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->