TWW

neff30

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to this site. I am a 32 year old and have 3 girls and currently trying to conceive. I am in the TWW and have 4 days until af is suppose to come. For about a week and a half my stomach is always growling. I eat a big meal and then about 20 minutes later I am hungry again. I keep getting a nausea feeling but it's like I am hungry as well. I have lots of stretchy cm but my cervix feels open. My boobs are a little tender but they get like that a little before af is suppose to show up. Could someone give me their feedback on their symptoms and what their cervix feels like? Thanks!:thumbup:

I'm in my TWW at well with AF due around the end of the week (I have a 24-26 day cycle). I haven't checked my cervix but I do have the tender breast and increased CM. I have 2 kids and have never really experienced the "early pregnancy symptoms" so I'm not too sure what to look for lol

I am hoping I get a BFP. I usually have a 28 day cycle but no longer than 30 so I should start on the 9th..I did test early just to see but I got a BFN on dpo and 10dpo. I always get a positive on14dpo. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->