TWW?

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
It's our first proper cycle of TTC/NTNP (aiming to dtd every two days and hoping for bfp but not temping or anything) and my cycle was 26 days last month (before that I was on bcp) and 27/28 days before going on the pill last time.

This month my fertility app guestimated that I ovulated on CD12, and we managed to :sex: on CDs 8,11,12 and 14. I want to keep up the every 2 days or more for a few more days because our son was conceived very late in my cycle (although I wasn't charting, I remember I thought it would be too late to conceive)

So basically I don't know if I'm in the tww yet or if we're still trying! AF is due on the 21st anyway which is when I'll test if she's not arrived by then.

12 days to go!

hi, I'm at the same stage as you :) also NTNP. baby dust to you . Let me know how it goes xx

Angeloftroy we are first cycle TTC and I have the same exact dates as you right down to bd! lol
Hope all goes well, fingers crossed :)

My AF Is also due on the 21st! & in my two week wait! 😫 it's like tourture tho..... I'm testing before Father's Day so if I do get my BFP I can surprise OH!

Never hurts to DTD a few more times :) Why not have fun in the TWW :)

Tww as well evil period might come stouter 19 trying to hold out until after would be a great father's day gift baby dust to us all xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->