tww

stephm14

Reaction score
the two week wait period- I didn't even know it had a name until now :cloud9: I was wondering can you guys tell the difference between pms and pregnancy symptoms these first weeks or does it all feel like pms or what??

Honestly, for me it all feels the same. Now that you have baby brain, everything becomes a symptom of early pregnancy. I only had one pregnancy where I just knew I was pregnant from symptoms and was right out of the hundred I was wrong. I threw up at the smell of dog food when I fed my dogs one morning. As I hugged Mr. Toilet, I just knew I was pregnant.

I can't distinguish because I have never been sick with any pregnancy, which I am thankful for, and I don't get sore BBs before AF etc
Today I'm 7dpo and been feeling like my uterus is very achy/very mild cramping. This is new for me, as I generally only get this cd13/14 when AF literally starts.
Hoping it's an implant ache

I'm 7dpo, too! Got an unusual second temp dip to my cover line but way too early for af. Hope these are good signs for us!

Personally I've never been able to tell early pregnancy from AF symptoms. This month just feels the same really, so no idea what the result will be as I just can't tell! Haha
Had a couple of minor cramps yest at 6dpo which is bit early I guess for anything. Roll on next week so I know whether to celebrate or plan for next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->