Tylenol pm?

rhii

Reaction score
I have hardly taken anything since becoming pregnant..im way too paranoid. But my insomnia is back and it's BAD. I only got like am hour of sleep before work the other day. My docs is closed or I'd call... don't want to call the emergency line since it isn't an emergency. Anybody have any info on this ? Or know what the safe dose is if it's okay ?? Does it even work ? I'm stressing

I wouldn't. Have you tried looking up the medical safety data sheets for the active ingredients? You could always ring your local hospital or ask a pharmacist. Sorry to hear your not getting to sleep, maybe just take the day off if you can.

I can't take the day off.... everything I've read says its safe and my doctor said before that regular tylenol is safe ..and I think the only difference is they add the active ingredient in benedryl...ugh I hate this because I am SO paranoid about taking anything, but I can't sleep... :(

I take gravol to help me sleep and its safe in pregnancy. It's pretty much the same stuff doctors prescribe for morning sickness.

I can't take the day off.... everything I've read says its safe and my doctor said before that regular tylenol is safe ..and I think the only difference is they add the active ingredient in benedryl...ugh I hate this because I am SO paranoid about taking anything, but I can't sleep... :(

I would personally take it if I was having trouble sleeping and it was all I had. I have heard other women taking benedryl when pregnant and from what I have read...it is safe to take.

When you read labels that say "do not take this when pregnant"...it's typically to save their own butts because most things can not be tested on pregnant ladies so they just don't know if it is or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->