Tylenol while pregnant?

Kay_

Reaction score
I haven't been able to ask my doctor yet but I've read online that it is ok to take while pregnant...has anyone taken Tylenol extra strength during pregnancy before? I have a cold/headache so I picked some up.

I was told to take regular strength not extra. I don’t know that it matters but I remember her being clear I needed regular so I had to drag my fever ridden pregnant self out to get it because my ex is a jerk.

I was told to take regular strength not extra. I don’t know that it matters but I remember her being clear I needed regular so I had to drag my fever ridden pregnant self out to get it because my ex is a jerk.

I took 2 extra strength several times in both my pregnancies. It was on the list of approved meds from my doctor's office.

Yeah honestly I think it was just a situation of dosing. I think she knew I would need it for a couple days and she didn’t want me going over a certain doze per day, so with reg strength I could take x many per day and spread them out versus extra strength I think I could take two pills and that was it
(Making up numbers here) but I know she had a max amount per day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"