Tyler James is here :D birth story and pics :D

trishawootton

Mummy To Tyler James, WTT
Reaction score
So ill start from the beginning:
18th August: I started having contractions every 3-4mins so i went up the hospital because i was only 35 weeks and 6 days pregnant, i got up the hospital and they put me on the monitor to check if they were real contractions or if they were braxton hixx and to also keep an eye on the baby. They were real contractions so they give me a dose of steroids to help the baby's lung develop incase the contractions carried on and i had him. they kept me in for observation but the contractions eased and i only got them every now and again so they sent me home after another dose of steroids.
22nd August: The contractions started to come strong every 3-4 mins again so i went back up the hospital again they kept me in for observation and again they eased off so they sent me home this carried on until the 30th August.
30th August: i started to have really strong contractions early hours in the morning and were coming every 3-4 mins still but they were alot stronger and i was struggling to cope.
i went up the hospital at 10am and waited for 3 hours (cus they are usless) just for them to tell me i was 3cm dilated but to go home until the contractions became more intense. so i went home and had no sleep at all and was crying with every contraction.
31st August: I went back up the hospital because the pains were stronger i cudnt even stand up straight when i was havin one. i got there and again waited a few hours. when the midwife finally called me she sent me straight to the delivery suite when they checked me and i was still only 3cm dilated. so they kept me in and monitored baby and contractions all day then they sent me up to the ward when i got up there they gave me pethadine to help me sleep cus i was exhausted they gave me 3 shots in total and it didnt seem to work.
1st September: I got sent down to the delivery ward at about 7am in the morning where i was monitored again to make sure baby wasnt in distress everything was fine when they checked me i was still only 3cm dilated so they left me and checked me again at 9am and i was STILL only 3cm dilated so they broke my waters by half 9 i was 7cm dilated and everything was goin fine. it was when i started to push they noticed baby was gettin distressed and wouldnt do anything for himself so i had to get him out on my own or they would of had to do a section which i really didnt want so of 45 mins of pushing i finally gave birth to my gorgeous baby boy at 10.38am he weighed 7lb 1 and was 47cm long. He is perfect.

These are pics taken of him just a few minutes old :D

Attachments

• CRIM0039.jpg
    CRIM0039.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 94
  • CRIM0040.jpg
    CRIM0040.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 70
Well done you for persevering through all of that. Congrats he is lovely. x

Congratulations hun, he is gorgeous.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread