Types of Nausea?

KDmomof3

Reaction score
I never experienced it with my 2 daughters. My son I had similar sensations as I am having this time. Wondering what everyone's "types of nausea" or queasiness were like.

I don't throw up, I get spins in my head, feel a bit dizzy for a few seconds. Sometimes my mouth waters and my stomach flips. Especially if I think about it.

Thanks all!
also, wanting coffee today, anyone else miss their joe?:coffee:

Last time, if I didn't eat, I vomited. This time there was just two weeks when I had to give myself to eat. Everything looked gross.
And as for coffee, for the first Time in my life, I don't want want it.

Mine is usually not to bad. Hope it stays that way. I might get alittle nausea when I need to eat. First thing in the morning sometimes I have to grab some crackers while I get ready for work. Usually once I eat I feel alittle better. I will notice that through out the day too if I need to eat. It always seems like it takes me forever to eat also. Even if I really wanted something. I might get alittle nausea while I'm eating too but goes away when I stop eating. I Don't know if that's normal or not. I got the stomach flu shortly after I found out I was pregnant and haven't eaten normal since. I keep wondering if it's left over from flu or if this is morning sickness. This is my first so not really sure what is normal and what's not.

I feel nauseous first thing in the morning as soon as I wake up. when I get our of bed I'm immediately dry heaving and running to the toilet. I very rarely bring anything up though and if I do it's only stomach bile. I usually feel fine once I've eaten breakfast.

Then once I get to work I am usually pretty hungry again (I have a 1.5 hour commute) and have more dry heaving and need to eat again and it stops once I've eaten. And this pattern continues throughout the whole morning/afternoon and evening!!

I have actually vomited a handful of times after eating but more often than not it's just the dry heaving and bringing up stomach bile!

Mine generally isn't too bad and doesn't last too long. Though lately I've been getting nausea in the evenings and usually feel ok in the mornings. No vomiting though, but definitely feel like it could happen at any time when the nausea sets in.

I am getting it most of day! Ugh!! I end up ask doctor to give me something to settle it. I so hate this because I have none with my boys!! :-( I am trying to eat something when finished eating and feel nausea again!

I feel a little bit sick but if I burp it up (gas) I feel a lot better. It gets worse if I get hungry so I just eat snacks before that happens. It tends to be worse on days where I am tired. If I have had a good sleep then I am pretty symptomless.

I have a very queezy stomach every few days. Its like the "I've been puking for 2 days and can't eat" feeling.. except i haven't puked once. I do feel hungry it's just on days like this I eat way less and have very bland foods.

I'm sick all day, I can't actually open the fridge without gagging :(. But then cos I feel so bad I don't eat basically anything till night but feeling faint. Not good wit a 20 month old running round driving me mad with 2 dogs into the mix as well. Hope it goes soon

I am finding sea bands are helping me so much, I was able to eat a proper meal earlier.. they were so good I have removed them to make sure Iam still having symptoms... and within 20 mins I feel sick again.. so they are going back on..

DD1 vomiting from 4 weeks to 7 months..hospitalised 3 times..
DD2 nausea and vomiting for first 3 months.
DS Nausea and vomiting now and again until I was 5 months..

This pregnancy, Nausea and occasional vomiting from5w4days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->