Typical!!!!

Foogirl

Baby Abby 11 weeks early
Reaction score
So after a lovely afternoon at Dona's (especially as I got lots ot Archie cuddles!) We got Abby home, and gave her a feed, knowing she'd be ready for a nap. She went into her cot at 3.30 and dozed for about 10 minutes. Then was awake for about 30. Did this til 5pm when I thought "bugger it I'll get her up" as she normally gets up at 5 for her tea anyway.

I stepped out for 5 minutes, then went back into the living room where her video monitor is and she was fast asleep!

Ok, I thought, she'll probably sleep a while now and one late bedtime wont hurt her so I let her sleep on. As we were starving hungry (should have had a bacon roll at Dona's!!!) We'll just do tea now. 40 minutes later as we were about to lift it, she woke up!!:dohh:

Looks like she wont need a late night though. Fed her and took her into the living room and sh's ready for her bath already.

Kids huh - who'd have em!!

ps Dona, she was lying in her cot sticking out her tongue for ages! Your mate has a lot to answer for:haha:

Today was really ace expecially seeing Abby doing mad things with her tongue! I'll let Sarah know lol! I do think I'm Abbys second Mummy she's just devine xx

Today was really ace expecially seeing Abby doing mad things with her tongue! I'll let Sarah know lol! I do think I'm Abbys second Mummy she's just devine xx

:rofl: Alan reckons when she is throwing a strop, she will turn round to us and say "I hate you, I want to go and to live with Dona!":haha:

:rofl: Alan reckons when she is throwing a strop, she will turn round to us and say "I hate you, I want to go and to live with Dona!":haha:

I'll have her !

I'll have her !

You might change your mind when she is a stroppy eight year old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->