Typical..

~ Vicky ~

<3 Proud Mummy <3
Reaction score
This afternoon I received a random, out of the blue text message from Gav saying 'We should meet up and talk, when you free?'

:shock:

I asked him why, and to talk about what and he said baby stuff.

So that's fine and very noble of him to make a move like that, but I've been asking him to do just that for the last 2 months and he's shot me down every time saying its pointless. I know I should just accept this 'grand gesture' and meet him for bubs sake, but its only been this last week or so that I've begun to truly accept we're over and start to get over him. Now its all going to be stirred up again and I'm not well at the moment either so I just don't have the energy for it.

If I decline to meet him, he's going to get even more arsey with me, but if I meet him I just know i'm going to get upset and have to go through the whole getting over him process again.

Sods bloody law. What a twit.

Aww huni, well surely it's a good thing for bubs sake? If you don't think you can handle it then don't, tell him you're unwell and sort something out for a few weeks time when you're feeling better. Otherwise I don't really know what to suggest if you don't want him involved.

xx

Um...I would decline. Meet on your terms. If he really wants to meet over the baby, he'll meet another time. Call him up again in a week or so when you feel a bit stronger over the situation.

I declined by telling him i'm really not well at the moment, I can barely get out of bed let alone travel to go and meet him but when i'm better we will meet. He's now having a go at me saying i'm messing with him and being awkward on purpose. I'm trying to be civil but for gods sake, he's messed me around enough already. I can't do this right now I don't have the energy :sad2:

Awww hunni :(

Ive had the same problems with my ex aswell. He used to keep knocking me back then one day he decided yes, let's talk. It kinda knocked me for six to be honest!!

We then cam to an arrangement that every Thursday he would call for Bump updates. Yes he has kept to that but he's never actually asked about bubs, always goes on about himself & footie. What a freak. So we've never actually sorted anything yet!!

MEN!!!

Just to update slightly.. he was texting me until 2am this morning, calling me a bitch whore and whatever else. Lovely man, eh? I have no idea why he's being so difficult.

He also told me if I want money then I should sell my engagement ring. Okay, so we're not engaged anymore but I don't want to sell the ring. Its still special to me, I still wear it sometimes (on my right hand not my left) and as daft as it sounds, its the perfect ring. There's a whole story behind it, but lets just say its actually the engagement ring i've always dreamt of so why would i want to sell it to a pawn shop?

So glad I declined to meet. I definitely couldn't cope with it right now, i'm not strong enough physically nor mentally.

Just to update slightly.. he was texting me until 2am this morning, calling me a bitch whore and whatever else. Lovely man, eh? I have no idea why he's being so difficult.

He also told me if I want money then I should sell my engagement ring. Okay, so we're not engaged anymore but I don't want to sell the ring. Its still special to me, I still wear it sometimes (on my right hand not my left) and as daft as it sounds, its the perfect ring. There's a whole story behind it, but lets just say its actually the engagement ring i've always dreamt of so why would i want to sell it to a pawn shop?

So glad I declined to meet. I definitely couldn't cope with it right now, i'm not strong enough physically nor mentally.

Awww hunni!!

What a complete jerk!! Whats he achiving by acting like a child & calling you all the names under ths sun!! He must be so proud of himself

:hug: :hug:

Because he knows he's in the wrong, so its his 'defence' mechanism.

I've just found out he's going to Kos for 2 weeks in 2 weeks time. So he can't afford to give me money for his share of baby stuff but can go to Kos for a fortnight. He needs to teach me how to do this so I can go on holiday too.

SNAP!!!

My ex is off to Magaluf when i'm due for 2 weeks. All inclusive!!

W*****S

I have to laugh.. its either that or i'll cry and I won't be able to stop.

Luckily he isn't taking his tart, its a lads holiday (place your bets for more cheating going on when he's there...) but he'll probably spend more that way. I'm gobsmacked. Well and truly. This is why he wants to meet up next week, so its over and done with before he goes away.

And I was going to marry this man?

You're well off out of it hunni

I'd love to know what these men think really? Do they seriously believe they're doing the right thing??

xxx

That's the thing.. they really do!!

We shouldn't generalise since there's so many great men out there who are wonderful fathers, but the select few really ruin the reputation for everyone else.

Oh yeh I know!! There's prob 1 k**b head for every 10 brill daddies out there. So so sad :(

'Twit'? that was rather polite of u, as i had another name in my head! Aww hun what a horrid and difficult situation he has put u in. So is this what he thinks he can do? Just waltz into your child's life whenever the time suits him?I think not! I just wish i could advise you and but i have no idea..part of me would tell you to tell him where to go..but i know its never that simple. Hugs hun xxx

LOL I was trying to hold back on the name calling. Believe me i've said worse out loud and even more so in my head ;)

I just think he doesn't know what he wants, but in the meantime i'm not going to be waiting around for him to make a decision. I'll happily have him in my LO's life, afterall he is their Dad, but if he can mess around now, he can certainly do it when LO is here and i'm not having it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->