U.K. mums! Scan question

Cazran25

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm currently 10+2 and awaiting my date for my first scan. Just wondering if anyone else has their date yet? I was 12+4 for my first scan with DD & itching to see my new bubs kicking around 😊

I'd double check!! I had my 10 week booking appointment and I mentioned to the midwife I hadn't had a scan appointment through. Turned out they'd sent the letter to my old address! Even though I had changed it... grrr!

Im 10 + 2 today too yey!!! I had my booking in appointment yesterday and she said she was going to send off the referral and to just wait for a letter!! Got a feeling I'll be like 13 weeks or something silly. Through the dates they worked out they've got me down at 11 weeks today and they're still in no rush! Sorry I can't be anymore help I know how frustrating it is. Seems like Ive been waiting forever! x

I had my booking appointment at 10 weeks exactly and they sent all my info to the hospital so they could send me out a scan date.

I got my letter through on Tuesday at 11+1 and my scan is next week at 12+3.

Hope that gives an idea of timescale.

Thank you, I had my booking app at exactly 10 weeks too so just a waiting game for the hospital letter. So impatient!

I had my booking appointment at 10 weeks. Received my scan letter 5 days later. I won't be scanned till 23rd Feb, I will be 13+5 then. I suppose it just depends how busy your hospital is. X

I had my letter this morning, I will be 12+1 for my scan & it's in the morning so not a lot of worry time. Less than 2 weeks to wait, eeeek!
I'm so excited to see pip also hoping there is just the one baby lol

Yay that was quick!
Mines not until 15:30 😣 I've got a whole day to kill!

Hope it goes well 😊

Yes I was very surprised, DH handed me the letter saying looks like junk mail to me! I was much further along with DD before I found out so this wait has felt like years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->