Ugg boots....

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
Well, iv just ordered my first pair, £229 worth of boot. I got the leather upper ones, because i would literally ruin the suede uppers.

So my next question, before trashing them, is do you wear socks with them or not :shrug:, Last thing i want is that lovely sheepwool to go all matted quickly and im unsure how to look after them properly!

They recommend that you don't wear socks, but I always have, but wear tall socks if you do, because the short ones just get pulled off and end up a bunched up mess in the bottom of the boot :wacko:. Also, without socks the heel tends to cut into your feet once they get stretched out to your feet.

Oh right, I dont mind not wearing socks. but iv read that your feet sweat much more not wearing them :wacko:

I don't always wear socks with mine and they stink soooooooooooooo bad :haha:

I always wear socks with mine, the feel of the fur between my toes makes me cringe lol x

I've always worn socks, I never knew it was recommended you didn't though. Had mine nearly a year now (suede) and they're still in great condition.

I've never worn socks with Uggs! My feet have never sweated and my boots have never smelt. I can imagine fake uggs would but not real sheepskin. My feet stay lovely and toasty warm, oh I can't wait for winter now to wear mine!!:cloud9:

I've always wore socks unless I'm nipping out to the car or something in them, it just doesn't feel right though!

I've never worn socks with Uggs! My feet have never sweated and my boots have never smelt. I can imagine fake uggs would but not real sheepskin. My feet stay lovely and toasty warm, oh I can't wait for winter now to wear mine!!:cloud9:

I wear mine no matter what the time of year lol! I probably get some funny looks but I don't notice.

I always wear socks with mine !!
I would hate the feel of the wool against my feet. Lol

I'd definitely recommend wearing socks with them, I know in my case if I don't wear socks with my shoes then they'll end up reeking because my feet actually get sweatier without socks than with :sick:

I always wear thin socks with mine, I wonder why your not supposed to?

I never wore socks and literally wore my uggs to death! They lasted 3 years before they were ruined! :haha: I love the feel of fur between my toes! Plus your feet won't sweat in them as they are real sheepskin infact there meant to cool your feet in summer? Don't ask me how that works lol

Xxx

I will only be wearing mine over winter, and not until it goes really cold, so somehow dont imagine my feet to sweat too much, but im so worried about ruining the lining!

I ve had the leather tall ones 3 years this winter! Their worth EVERY penny! I would never consider wearing mine without socks tho, deffo wear socks xx

I never wearsocks my feet never sweat and my uggs def aren't smelly. I don't know anyone who wears socks. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->