Ugg...weight issue!

Elli21

Reaction score
When i was pregnant with my first i put on a massive 5 stone! No joke. My midwife..who is now retired...told me i should eat when im hungry and to eat what i fancy...so i did...although i should have known not to!
After having my daughter i got a bit down coz i felt huge! I had gone from a size 10 to a size 18/20. When i was pregnant with my son i lost a bit of weight and after he was born i tried to lose some more. But i didnt. I just stayed the same.
3 months ago i went on a low-fat diet..i ate if i was hungry but good stuff..you know? I nearly lost a stone...Now ive put on a couple of pounds and just cant find the motivation to keep on my diet...its boring me. I started doing an arobics dvd everyday but that went out the window too.
Im starting to get down again coz we r going for a week long holiday in 3 days and i promised myself id be smaller...i am now a size 16 but feel thats not good enough.
Any suggestions??

Hello Hun,
I think that you need a social support network so that you feel more motivated and so that you don't give up.
Do you have a friend you could exercise with? Or go to an exercise class where there are over people and you find it enjoyable.
If you can't do this then, perhaps weightwatchers (either online or your local group) would be great for you. Because everyone has a little competitive streak so it will help you to eat more healthy and exercise. They will also have lots of fabulous tips on where you are going wrong at the moment.

I also recommend writing a food diary of what you are eating because so many people underestimate the amount they eat and are shocked at they amount of calories they are consuming daily when they actually calculate it.

Plus you may think you are eating heathy but you really need to analyse what sort of food it is you are eating. A fabulous invention is the "diet plate" which you can buy online and it shows you the portions you should be eating, measures out the amonut of protein, carbohydrates and vegetable that you should be eating in one meal.

Good luck and i hope you succeed your goal. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->