uggs for kids...

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Lexi's Mummy, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Lexi's Mummy

Lexi's Mummy Linzi xx

not sure if weve had this thread before or not lol but what do u think of them? not nesessarily the real ones :thumbup:

i bought lex some from next online and they came this mornin im in love with them lol. cant wait til she wakes up to show her them :D

upsy daisy uggs...

2. x_Rainbow_x

x_Rainbow_x Well-Known Member

I love them, not sure id buy the real ones for my kids tho as u no what kids are like. my neice has some. ( she is 12 tho lol) but i think there smart.

3. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

Amelie has a pair of the real ones :)

4. ChloesMummy

ChloesMummy Well-Known Member

Chloe has two pair of them, she loves them! No way would I buy her the real ones though the state she gets them in at nursery lol

5. DizzyMoo

DizzyMoo Guest

for girls yeh fine love em but what on earth are they thinking in next , they have boys wearing em & that just looks wrong :( lol

6. mandy81

mandy81 Well-Known Member

Sophie-louise has a couple of pairs of them, I really want to get her the real ones
    maybe for christmas xxx

7. Lexi's Mummy

Lexi's Mummy Linzi xx

i wouldnt buy lexi the real ones cause shes a mucky buggar lol, and knowin me her feet would grow the second i bought them :rofl:

dizzy moo i totally agree.... wrong! :lol:

Lexi loves them she hasnt took them off yet lol, just walking round telling everyone "look at my upsydaisy shoes. look, look" haha x

8. missjess

missjess Mummy of a prince

We bought Uggs and EMU for Josh last year at Winners (TK-MAXX) for 1/2 the price they sell them in the stores and we loves them. Josh's feet were always toasty warm and we get really cold weather here (-30's) They're so cute too.

9. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

Elyse has a pair of Emus. She has sherpa booties from Gymboree too. I haven't been able to find REAL baby Uggs!

10. sophxx

sophxx Well-Known Member

I love them I always have mine on! We will be buying our baby real uggs don't like the fake ones I've been every where in mine an there fine so wouldn't worry bout my child wrecking them! I think there cute on young boys an toddlers! X

11. jenny82

jenny82 Well-Known Member

Is there enough support in the ankle though for children? Thats my one worry and I hate seeing kids with bad feet :/ Especially with ugg type boots, you see some people practically wearing them sideways because there is zero support left..

12. ChloesMummy

That was my worry aswell, the ones I have for Chloe have a proper sole on them not the foam kind and they are not loose fitting like some adults wear them. I dont see much of a difference to any of her clarks (way overpriced) boots tbh and they cost a fortune and are meant to be great! lol

13. Happy

Happy Mummy to Phoebe

Phoebe has a pair of real uggs, she was bought them as a present when she was born. Although they wont fit her until she is 12 months!

14. jenny82

jenny82 Well-Known Member

Thats grand then :D its good to check these things!

I worked in clarks for years and I hated parents who didn't give a damn what their kids wore on their feet...and it showed with horrible bulges, toes that were crossed over etc.

15. sophxx

sophxx Well-Known Member

I think that's to do with weather you buy real ones or fake the fake don't have proper soles an r just felt they real ones offer slot of surpport! You can spot the fakes miles of x

16. ChloesMummy

I get the majority of Chloes shoes from clarks because of the range of fittings they have but they are just so overpriced for kids shoes.

17. leedsforever

leedsforever Kerry!

i got courtney some from next :)

18. BlackBerry25

BlackBerry25 Helena & Elliot <3

I had some really teeny ones last year for when H was a newborn. You think I could get her foot in those damn things? :rofl:

This year I bought some that are similar but have zippers down both sides!

19. Ninewest

Ninewest Guest

I think they are great! I live in mine. Bought Coco some real ones too, when she's a bit bigger they will be great for winter, and not to mention we can look like twins!

20. Ell87

Ell87 Mum of 4

I think they're cute on little kids, although I personally wouldn't spend a fortune as my kids get so messy and wreck things so fast!