uggs for kids...

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
not sure if weve had this thread before or not lol but what do u think of them? not nesessarily the real ones :thumbup:

i bought lex some from next online and they came this mornin im in love with them lol. cant wait til she wakes up to show her them :D

upsy daisy uggs...

I love them, not sure id buy the real ones for my kids tho as u no what kids are like. my neice has some. ( she is 12 tho lol) but i think there smart.

Amelie has a pair of the real ones :)

Chloe has two pair of them, she loves them! No way would I buy her the real ones though the state she gets them in at nursery lol

for girls yeh fine love em but what on earth are they thinking in next , they have boys wearing em & that just looks wrong :( lol

Sophie-louise has a couple of pairs of them, I really want to get her the real ones
maybe for christmas xxx

i wouldnt buy lexi the real ones cause shes a mucky buggar lol, and knowin me her feet would grow the second i bought them :rofl:

dizzy moo i totally agree.... wrong! :lol:

Lexi loves them she hasnt took them off yet lol, just walking round telling everyone "look at my upsydaisy shoes. look, look" haha x

We bought Uggs and EMU for Josh last year at Winners (TK-MAXX) for 1/2 the price they sell them in the stores and we loves them. Josh's feet were always toasty warm and we get really cold weather here (-30's) They're so cute too.

Elyse has a pair of Emus. She has sherpa booties from Gymboree too. I haven't been able to find REAL baby Uggs!

I love them I always have mine on! We will be buying our baby real uggs don't like the fake ones I've been every where in mine an there fine so wouldn't worry bout my child wrecking them! I think there cute on young boys an toddlers! X

Is there enough support in the ankle though for children? Thats my one worry and I hate seeing kids with bad feet :/ Especially with ugg type boots, you see some people practically wearing them sideways because there is zero support left..

That was my worry aswell, the ones I have for Chloe have a proper sole on them not the foam kind and they are not loose fitting like some adults wear them. I dont see much of a difference to any of her clarks (way overpriced) boots tbh and they cost a fortune and are meant to be great! lol

Phoebe has a pair of real uggs, she was bought them as a present when she was born. Although they wont fit her until she is 12 months!

Thats grand then :D its good to check these things!

I worked in clarks for years and I hated parents who didn't give a damn what their kids wore on their feet...and it showed with horrible bulges, toes that were crossed over etc.

Is there enough support in the ankle though for children? Thats my one worry and I hate seeing kids with bad feet :/ Especially with ugg type boots, you see some people practically wearing them sideways because there is zero support left..

I think that's to do with weather you buy real ones or fake the fake don't have proper soles an r just felt they real ones offer slot of surpport! You can spot the fakes miles of x

I get the majority of Chloes shoes from clarks because of the range of fittings they have but they are just so overpriced for kids shoes.

I had some really teeny ones last year for when H was a newborn. You think I could get her foot in those damn things? :rofl:

This year I bought some that are similar but have zippers down both sides!

I think they are great! I live in mine. Bought Coco some real ones too, when she's a bit bigger they will be great for winter, and not to mention we can look like twins!

I think they're cute on little kids, although I personally wouldn't spend a fortune as my kids get so messy and wreck things so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->