Ugh, I can't choose a boys name! Opinions?

PreggyEggy

Reaction score
:wacko: We really just can't decide on boys names, I hate loads of them and think they're boring! Girls names I can do, I have a list of girls names I love a mile long, but we're having a boy!

Poppy was Poppy before weeks before we found out what gender she was. Can't use the boys name we would have used for her as we adopted a dog who had it and responded to it, so we couldn't change it! :haha:

I feel almost disconnected from the baby because he hasn't got a name...time is running out and he needs one!

What do you think of our names in the poll? None of them really "grab" me like Poppy's name did, I knew that was the right name right away. DH particularly likes Noah. His middle name will be William (family tradition :dohh:). My sister hates all my suggestions!

Suggestions in a similar vein to the names above are also welcome!

I love your names!! I really love Finn as my friends lo is called that and it's so cute. However, I've just seen Rory on your list too and that's a lovely name too!! :-D

I too adore Finn, its a lovely name and it will age well imo. It would be one of my top names but it doesnt go with my surname Finn Lee :nope:. Flynn is nice too :thumbup:

I vote Rory or Finn.

I wanted Flynn for a boy but our daughter is called Quinn so it would be weird!

I love Noah and Finn! I am having the same issue, me and OH cannot agree and both other kids Iee had their names early and that was who they are. Good luck!

Love Rory and Noah!

Findlay/Finley could be another option for Finn.

Suggestions:

Jonah
Jake
Leo
Micah
Kai
Evan

Thank you for your suggestions! :D

I love Quinn for a girl too, it's lovely

I originally was drawn to Noah, but then I see that you have a DD named Poppy.

I love Poppy and Milo.

i agree poppy and milo sound nice together, noah does too though so either of those xx

I like Rory best, but all of them are great names. Other suggestions:
Artie
Jack
Rafe
Robin

I voted Noah but love Rory just as much. I think Rory is a bit nor unique too as Noah is quite popular around here :)

I love Milo - my cousin is a Milo (16) and he loves his name! It's just cool.

If we have another girl we will call her Quinn so I love the name but for a girl!

xx

Don't like Finn or Quinn especially...

Milo ok but reminds me of the tweenies. Rory sounds rough/common (sorry!).

Noah is gorge and I makes me think of Noah Wyle from ER :) Goes great with William too.

Omg we have nearly the same list! I'm stuck between Noah, Rory & Leo!
(I love Milo but a close friend just had a baby and named him Mylo)
I think milo would be perfect with your poppy though xx

I would go with Finn, Niamh was going to be Fionn if a boy.

I like Poppy + one syllable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"