Ugh I can't stop eating doritos!

Jaylynne

Reaction score
I decided to stop being lazy today so I painted another picture for Liam's nursery and made the fatal mistake of putting a bag of doritos on the table. Before I realized it, I had eaten half a 11 oz bag over a 2 hr period :dohh: now my tummy is killing me again...

Does anyone else keep eating until they make their stomach hurt lol?

I personally havent, but now I want to munch on a whole bag of doritos! ha ha

I'm seriously eating cool ranch doritos right now and I cant stop haha!

Can't say I have... but this thread just reminded me that I have half a bag of all dressed chips left :rofl: going to polish them off now! x

i can't get enough of the chilli heat wave ones...not good for heart burn lol x

Yeah, I can't(never have) buy Doritos or it would be a very bad thing... :D Even knowing as I do that 11-12 chips is 140 calories I'd eat too many. Darn it, you've sure made me want some though. :dohh: :munch: :D

Its 10am in the morning and I really want chilli heatwave doritos now!!!

5am here and no place is even open to get doritos! Definitely made me want to pick some up. :haha: Doritos sound amazing.

I keep doing the same - I'm so hungryhungryhungry and then suddenly I'm like, "why's the bag/box empty and where'd all the food go and why do I feel so sick?!" :haha:

I've been polishing off entire boxes of breakfast cereal (by the handful) in 2-3 days then justifying it because they're 'fortified' with vitamins and minerals... :blush:

Love, love, love and love them!! Yummy I really want some now, damn this post lol

I have stopped buying doritos! I only like the ones that are just lightly salted, but apparently baby LOVES them (actually most salty things). I know that once that packet is opened, I'm not stopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->