ugh I want it to be positive

ttc1soon

Pregnant & 2 angel babies
Reaction score
I know I haven't gotten my positive yet but I am so anxious I decided to go ahead and post my series so far. I really hope it pops up soon. I have been looking at others series to reassure myself that it could still be around the corner. I will start to worry if it doesn't happen in two days since my longest cycle is usually 30 days and my ticker says with that it should be in two days.

Attachments

• P5280499.jpg
    P5280499.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 15
I'm sorry your lines are staying the same. I hope they get darker soon. Maybe you could try Maca or acupuncture to bring on ovulation, I think that has helped me before. Are you having any other signs, like CM changes? Sometimes, I ovulate a full week later, for no apparent reason, so don't worry too much, it could still be coming!

Well my cycle has been a little weird this month. I started my period on the 15th and even on CD10 I was still spotting which is unusual for me, I am usually done with heavy bleeding by CD5 and stop spotting by CD7 so maybe everything is a little off. I also had an HSG on CD11 and so my spotting started again because of that and lasted a few days so my cm has been hard to read. I think it is starting to look fertile (but we've been bding a lot and I know that sperm can make it look like like ewcm). I haven't tested yet today but I am hopeful it will at least be darker. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->