Ugh my brain

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
I just finished a 8 hour shift at 10pm last night and now i'm up at 5am getting ready for an early shift my poor brain has no idea what day it is lol:wacko: plus the fact i've only had about 3 and half hours sleep doesnt help

I reckon i'll be taking these https://www.expresschemist.co.uk/pics/products/3558/0/proplus.jpg

and this https://www.zefrank.com/theshow/gallery/d/9193-1/red+bull.jpg to keep me going

surely you shouldn't be on n early straight after a late!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rob dont mix pro plus and red bull :o

i done this one couldnt sleep properly for 3 days after wards its horrible and your eyes look like piss holes in snow

uve got 2 leave 10hrs between shifts unless u write and agree to teh terms and conditions!

if anything happens to him *touch wood it wont* at work he wont be coverd i dont think cos he aint signed anything look at the corrie story :rofl: sorry i know im away with the fairys today :dohh:

He needs to get his contract sorted anyways, its still the old one with his temp hours

is this job still through the training thing at the job centre?

Yea, but they wont have anything to do with him now as hes been working for 5 months almost. they cut ties after 12 weeks

orite i thought it was 6 months :dohh: so does that mean rob is fully employeed by asda then? and he wont be at risk of them throwing him out the door when his training is up :headspin::headspin:

his training was done ages ago lol. Hes now there permanently.
When they employ temps, if they still have them working past 12 weeks then they are automatically made perm.

yes i'm now offically a fulltime employee just on the same hours

I'm not a happy camper I went in this morning in the assumption i was doing a 5 hour shift gets in and notices no ones about, first of all i figure whoever else is in is elsewhere in the shop (toilet summit like that ) i also notice theres no trucks in the yard which is highly unusual. So i decided to go upstairs and find out what the hells going on

One of the other warehouse guys Joe called in sick and Paul who is a prize twat came in to cover for him he saw that the yard was a bit messy threw a hissy fit and stormed out (i'm hoping they sack the git) so basically i was on my own till 2 till WIllie my boss came in (i was meant to finish at 12 but Ewan another boss not mine asked if i could hang on till 2pm which i was ok with then i was asked if i could hang on till 5 as he had a lot to do and would apreciate my help i agreed and worked on

When i finished Willie said he really apreciated me staying on

I really hope he sacks paul i'm not happy when i see the yard in a mess but i dont bitch about it i just grab a brush and shovel and get the place tidied

I'm off to sleep now before my brain falls out my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->