Ugh! What’s going on?

hope2bmother

Reaction score
3E3209F6-4725-4ECF-872E-E203F4220AA8.jpeg C8C70767-1B27-46D9-9B90-6A9DBFFE40AA.jpeg So I’ve been on the mini pill (progesterone only) now since the birth of my son 17 months ago. I have taken it every day within the same hour or two. I’ve had some issues with breakthrough bleeding since my cycle came back in September. I haven’t been tracking my cycle at all and now I seem to have (maybe?) missed my period? I’m cramping, utterly exhausted, mildly nauseated, and felt pregnant since Christmas. However negative tests, I waited. Was only able to obtain blue dye tests, they looked positive, especially after the timeframe in which I should have looked (evap line). Got a pink dye test today, definitely a faint positive within the time frame, but seems like it should be darker by now? Maybe? I don’t know? I’m fine with either outcome as we hadn’t planned on having a 4th baby. What’s driving me nuts is not knowing what’s up with my body! Ugh! Gonna try to attach some photos of the blue dye tests then the one from today. I should add todays test was with afternoon urine after drinking 32 ounces of water + coffee.

I have nothing helpful to add but did you test again? I see that line for sure but I know the FRERs are now kind of iffy.

I have nothing helpful to add but did you test again? I see that line for sure but I know the FRERs are now kind of iffy.
Agree with Giggle ! FRERs seem more notorious now than ever .
I see the line but cannot see it has any colour to it looks greyish like a indent line ?
Hope you get a more conclusive answer ! x

I see that line. Frer have really gone downhill though like the other ladies said. Test again and good luck :)

Hi I am interested to know if Ur pregnant as I have been on the mini pill a month and have cramping on left and right side of my belly plus feel sick and can't stop peeing so any advice would be helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->