Ugh! Wish I could find my baby with my doppler!Update!

J

Jslyn9996

Been trying every few days or so.. Low down by my hairline.. But nothing.. With no symptoms it would make me feel better!

But Its probably just too early still.. With my son I couldn't find him till 12 or 13 weeks. So I don't let it freak me out but boy would it be nice!

Anyone else same boat?

Found the little bugger today!! Tried ten minutes yesterday and nothing.. Today bam found it right away! So beautiful!! I had a full bladder so maybe that's what helped!

Thanks for all your advice and sympathies!! Such a relief since I feel so unpregnant its freaky!

Me too! Got first scan Friday and desperately want to hear hb now so I know we're on the right track but nothing! So it's FXd for Friday and hoping for the best

Oh wow! You haven't had an ultrasound at all yet? Good job keeping sane! My 12 week is Monday. I have had two so far yet im still nervous! Hope your scan goes wonderfully and cant wait to see an update! By the time we find our nuggets with our dopplers we might be feeling them move!

Yeah sanity is definitely slipping LOL it's standard in the uk that you only get a 12 and 20 week scan. Extras are given if you're high risk or have to go to A& E for pain or bleeding.

Yeah sanity is definitely slipping LOL it's standard in the uk that you only get a 12 and 20 week scan. Extras are given if you're high risk or have to go to A& E for pain or bleeding.

That makes sense. I had early ones for dating. Only a couple more days!

Sometimes it takes me a while to find babe. What I so is find the placenta, then search around it. babe usually isnt hard to find afterthat. Just move very VERY slowly!

Try looking a bit higher. I couldn't find baby the first time because I was searching right by my hair line. Turns out baby was more like mid-way between my pubic bone and belly button. Good luck!

I don't even know how to find the placenta or what it sounds like

I agree with pcosttc, I find placenta first then look slowly for baby and it's always around there. Placenta sounds like whooshing, like wind in the trees if you will. If you go on YouTube and type in placenta on Doppler you can listen and will know exactly what you're looking for :) good luck!

You can try putting a pillow under your bottom. That helps me find it along with finding the placenta which is the wooshing sound or it sounds like wind blowing through trees as the others said.

Update!

Found the little bugger today!! Tried ten minutes yesterday and nothing.. Today bam found it right away! So beautiful!! I had a full bladder so maybe that's what helped!

Thanks for all your advice and sympathies!! Such a relief since I feel so unpregnant its freaky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->