UGH!!

kobrinfamily

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Ok so I am sure no one will really care about this but I need too get it off my chest........Ok there is a girl I know and shes driveing me NUT'S she just got off welfair onto Disablilty for the Lord knows what she is 21 years old and more then fine too work, My Husbund had too fight too get his Disabilty as he is blind in one eye and loseing vision in his other eye, But at the same time I work part time too bring in money and it is taken off his check, Yes we do have 3 boys and a baby on the way but all of them are well taken care of and have everything they need, She however has none of her kids (she got then taken away from her and well she dosent need too have them eather) Well she is always on Facebook asking for free stuff for her kids even though she dosent have them and turns around two weeks later and sells the stuff and she gets tattoos monthly and now she got a brandnew laptop and now tomrrow she is getting a 45 inch tv and going up north for V-kay.....Dose anyone else here see anything wrong with this or is it just me, I dont get too have my nails done buy name brand clothing, Yes I do have a cell but its not used just for fun with haveing 3 kids you need too have a cell!! :dohh::growlmad: Oh and she plays tv Bingo and go's too play bingo every Fri and Sat :s

No i dont see what is wrong? If she is just on her own then she wont have to pay out as much as a family of 5 would so she will have spare cash i think comparing two totally different circumstances is odd.. You dont know whether she is in debt and buys all these items on credit cards or catalogs i wouldnt be so quick to judge.

I'm with mummy2b21. If you didn't have the kids you would be able to afford all the things she can. Just because you cannot see her disability doesn't mean she doesn't have one, look at the paralympics, most of them you cannot see anything wrong with them.

She may be ordering from catalogues, I am looking at a laptop in my mums that would only be £5 a week, or even renting the laptop.

Things aren't always as black and white as they seem x

I know you can always see diabiltys I have Manic Depression/PTSD/Bi-Poler and I still get thew the day and my Dr wanted too put me on it and I said no as there are many other people that need it more then I do..............I guess you would have too know here too understand how much she uses people and no I know for a fact she is not makeing payments on her items................Guess I just hate it when people use the Gov money for a free ride its up-setting!

Why is she driving you nuts? Unless what she does effects you in someway then it shouldn't bother you! :huhh:... Just cut her out of your life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->