ughhh crappy past couple days!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Being sick sucks... Especially for little babies :( Jasmine has a cold, it doesnt seem that bad, just stuffed up... she is eating good and doesnt have a temp.

However she hasnt slept very good, well not much at all, for the past couple nights. The first night she was up every hour screaming, same during the day... And last night she slept for a couple hours and then has been up since 3am screaming... Literally the entire day.

Im so exausted and now my throat is sore and I think im getting the cold!

She wouldnt stop screaming so I finally ended up putting her in her bouncy chair and letting her cry and thank god, she just fell asleep, I feel bad for letting her cry herself to sleep.... she kept looking at me, but ive got such a headach and it wasnt helping her crying with me picking her up.

She is sooo over tired, poor little baby :(

:hug: Hope she's feeling better soon...hope you get some rest too :hugs: x

Well I guess I complained too soon cause she slept from 9pm-5:30am, She had a dream feed at 10:30 and only had a couple oz. And then stayed asleep!!!

Of course I woke up at 4am and couldnt fall back asleep cause I was waiting for her to wake up and want food.

I hate when I don't sleep becaue I know she's going to wake up.. Then she doesn't! Hope you feel better soon x

Its ok... I got caught up on an episode of without a trace while I waited LOL!

awwhhh my little one and i are both just getting over colds :(
they seemed to pass pretty quickly...but still have some lingering effects... her first nght of being stuffy was horrible too... up every 45 minutes until about 5am... then she was so tired i dont think she could wake up again lol. poor muffin, i hope ya'll are feeling better soon! (oh! try putting the top of your lo's crib matress up on an incline.. stuff a pillow or blanket under the head of the matress... it helped jordyn alot. :) )

Thanks hun!!! I actually have a wedge for babies that is supposed to help with digestion too and I think it does help!Mabey why she slept so good last night.

no problem at all! i think it just keeps any muscos from running into their throats! goodluck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->