Ughhh ttc confusion (graphic)

Evrba

Reaction score
My cycle is normally 27 days lp 13 days according to fertility friend I am on 22cd. However I think I ovulated day 13 due to cramping (normal for my ovulation time) I usually temp but didn't this month (tried to relax, stupid choice) yesterday I had some spotting only noticeable after using the restroom and then this morning tones of strechy egg white like cm but tinged with blood. I have had very tender nipples and super moody........I guess long story short does this mean maybe I will be ovulating super late or implantation or maybe nothing at all?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 9
I would BD straight away and over the next few days just incase you are ovulating late. Sometimes people ovulate strong enough that they spot blood. So maybe that is what the blood is from. Good luck!

I would BD straight away and over the next few days just incase you are ovulating late. Sometimes people ovulate strong enough that they spot blood. So maybe that is what the blood is from. Good luck!

Oh we did just to be sure lol!!! My o would be a week late if that's the case. Craziness!!! All your life you are taught don't have sex you will get pregnant lol and when your like bring it on it's like oh we'll it's not that easy!!!:dohh:

So that would make you approx 9 dpo which means it could be an implantation bleed :) I had tonnes of ewcm at 5 dpo and ended up being pregnant :)

Any update?

My ovulation date changed 2 cycles ago from CD18 to CD15 so it is possible for it to change but I would think that it's an implantation bleed! sending good luck x

So that would make you approx 9 dpo which means it could be an implantation bleed :) I had tonnes of ewcm at 5 dpo and ended up being pregnant :)

Any update?

I'm still four days away from AF however that didn't not stop me from testing:( still a bfn!!!! However that spotting started three days ago so I'm hoping I'm just still to early will test again in a few days!! I promise I will keep u updated!!

My ovulation date changed 2 cycles ago from CD18 to CD15 so it is possible for it to change but I would think that it's an implantation bleed! sending good luck x

I hope so too!! I was pretty disappoint with my bfn. I have a lot of the symptoms but I've said that before to!!! My bb hurt so so so bad and are really heavy kinda out of the norm so we will see!!!

Our bodies can play some cruel tricks on us, I've thought on many occasions that I must be pregnant because I had all of the classic symptoms and then my AF arrives. Hope this isn't the case for you! xx

So I went and had a beta done yesterday and was as negative as they come so it was not implantation bleeding:( so most likely was a late ovulation or some just weird crazy cm I guess period is due tomorrow preying she doesn't come but we will see. I am so mad at myself for not charting this month gawwww.......I could have answered so many of my own questions lol

So I went and had a beta done yesterday and was as negative as they come so it was not implantation bleeding:( so most likely was a late ovulation or some just weird crazy cm I guess period is due tomorrow preying she doesn't come but we will see. I am so mad at myself for not charting this month gawwww.......I could have answered so many of my own questions lol

If you ovulated when you had the bloody ewcm, then you would only be around 8 dpo and your period would not be coming tomorrow. 8 dpo, for most, is really early for a hpt or blood test. Think positive thoughts! :)

I know I'm trying to stay positive!!! It's not over until AF rears her ugly face!! Fingers crossed I just o'ed super late. I hate the waiting game lol I'm sure everyone here agrees tho:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->