Uh-Oh... I should be banned!!

binxyboo

Reaction score
I just bought another couple of nappies from Wee Notions :blush:
I really should have that site blocked from my PC!!

Hubby can't tell me off though, cos one of them has been designed with him in mind!

I can't wait for them to arrive now - only 3 weeks to wait! :happydance:

oooww cant wait to see piccys :thumbup:

I can quite see how you could get hooked. Since having my baby I'm utterly addicted to buying Merino wool baby vests/clothes. I've spent an absolute fortune and am currently resisting the urge to go and buy more 70/30 wool/silk vests for my little soldier.
I'm currently awaiting delivery of my first two wee notions nappies, night notions, so we'll see if that becomes a compulsion too. I can't afford it to to be honest. Perhaps I should close mt paypal account and chop up my debit card?... :)

Im the same... but with ittis. Guess who has the new ltd prints on pre-order :lol: I had them in my checkout, but C&C made a mistake and they shouldnt have been live yet... I very nearly paid for them all :lol:

Oops!

Which ones have you gone for? :)

I need to be banned from both those sites. I have sent in a request to C&C for 4 Ittis and am waiting for a WNSS. If my DH doesn't agree to a 2nd child, my expenditure on nappies will look even more outrageous than it already is. :(

mmmmm wn is such a lovely place ive only just recieved one custom n have 2 made up in my basket who said cd was cheaper lol

That's how I am with goodmamas! Can't wait to see them

Oh No - bad news.
Wee Notions has put a load of new embroideries in their shop!!

Must. Stay. Away!!

Oooh, looking forward to pics :)
I remember when I started using cloth, I said at least it would be a cheaper addiction than babywearing, and Rachel C put me straight...how right she was :rofl:
I can't help trawling all the preloved forums constantly though! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->