uh oh!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
tryed our first bit of fluff....easy peasy bumble, on charlie (seemed huge on harry)....he had one wee and was SOAKED! ...go on then wat did i do wrong ?? :rofl:

its new but already pre-washed by the lady who bought to many! hmmm

hmmmm did you use a wrap? charlie might just need a extra boosters if he is a heavy wetter and use a fleece liner to keep wetness away from his bottom!

oh no no wrap maybe thats why but surely one wee shouldnt soak all the way through! its fleeced lined,, that bit was nice and dry but the liner was soaking as was the out side, im re-washing it atm, it might just be that nappy doesnt suit him god job iv got another 9 left to arrive eh! im sure i'll fine one i like!

Remember that it's material not chemicals like in a disposable, so once it's been weed on it is going to feel wet. As long as baby's skin is dry, that's not a problem. You'd probably find that if you left it on it would have absorbed loads more wee without your LO feeling wet. In fact, that fact that the wee went through to the outside shows that the wet is going away from LO's skin so I think that's good. Once you have a wrap over the top, it'll be fine :)

yeah his clothes got wet that was the problem! guess the bumbles need wraps so that makes sence really! they dont all need wraps tho do they? iv orderd a few diffrent types :rofl: like the ittis? and the BG they dont need wraps ?

i think i made tht mistake with a weenotions! think bumbles do neec wraps. bg's / ittis etc dont. confuzzling innit :wacko: im a bit lazy and not keen on two-parters with wraps, i like nice and simple all in ones and pockets!

haha god wat a muppet i am :rofl: still he looked cute! i think i'll be like you too ellie iv got a load of diffrent ones comming anyway so we'll see!!

hahah yep!!! i'll get there! im still not entierly sure what i do with poo!! :rofl:

I live for my pockets! So much easier although I do love my flips.

As for poo - leave it for OH like I do :smug:

Or I wash them in a sink then put them in my pail :thumbup: If I'm feeling nice

Im lazy with poo. At the minute its still runny milk fed poo so wont shake off so i just bung it in the washer and once theres a couple in i run a quick rinse cycle. Seems to work ok - probably not the most environmentally friendly way of doing it though. Presume once she starts solids this will change though.

I dont do anything with poop atm, just goes in washer as is, no worries. Once its more solid I will start depositing poop in the toilet first. I do use a "superwash" function which is prewash (rinse as I dont add anything) wash, rinse, spin at 60 but it gets them really clean.

i think i mentioned that bumbles needed wraps in your bumgenius or bumbles thread.
never mind! :dohh:

we live and learn :) you wouldn't be the first thats done this

As others said remeber the wrap :haha: but also don't forget a factor could also be that Charlie is older and this is the problem I'm having at the moment as some nappies just don't cut it like they used to because they're weeing less often but more

As others said remeber the wrap :haha: but also don't forget a factor could also be that Charlie is older and this is the problem I'm having at the moment as some nappies just don't cut it like they used to because they're weeing less often but more

thankk youuuu, I LOVE ur website BTW :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->