Uh oh

sherlock

Reaction score
So although after my ERPC 5 weeks ago hubby and I had really really good intentions of not trying until after I'd had a period (to the extent that we are due to go to Orlando in 2 weeks on a final rollercoaster frenzy), it all went a bit wrong :blush:

We haven't really been trying, we just stopped using protection. The only reason we did that was because I got really bad AF symptoms, and thought she was on her way and that it was safe… A few days later, cramps went away. A week after that, got AF symptoms again, which then went again after a few days (this happens every cycle, and I'm guessing it's to do with my PCOS). Again, I assumed it would be safe. :dohh:

Yesterday and today I haven't felt quite right, really sicky and a bit 'woozy', and I just have this feeling that I may be pregnant. Today I also have shooting pains up my lady bits, which I had a few days before I found outI was pregnant last time (I have had this a few other times as well though when I haven't been pregnant).

I am desperately trying not to get my hopes up (I could be sicky due to impending AF) and am a bit worried that I've ruined our holiday plans, but at the same time there is a little bubble of excitement bursting to get out. I NEED to go out and buy tests so I can POAS NOW! :winkwink:

Argh, somebody stop me! I can just see I'm setting myself up for a massive fall! :dohh:

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! lol, I know how you feel though :S I'm half tempted myself (could also puke... lol) but I figure I can wait another week and see if I do get AF... and then maybe test. No harm in waiting a week right? lol

AAAAAAARGH, this must be killing you....

When exactly was your AF due? Truely the best of luck holding off testing......i know i couldnt

XXXXXXXXXXXXx

I have no idea when AF is due - my cycles range from 35 - 80+ days, so it's always a guessing game. Plus am still waiting for AF after ERPC so haven't done OPKs or anything like I usually do (that's how I normally guess when to test).

Arg!

Test test test test test test test test test test test test

How long ago did you dtd or has it been more times so you can't tell. If you did ovulate during that time, when would be you guess? Did you notice and fertile CM?

whatever you do i wish you luck that u get wot u want and it works out 4 u x x x

:test::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I think that about says it all! Ooo and positive vibes flooowing your way for the perfect outcome for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->