Uh oh...

Good luck in the next few weeks. Everything will turn out exactly the way it's meant to.:hugs:

I hope everything works out! While it is possible to get pregnant that early while breastfeeding it looks like you are just now in the wait and see mode. Let us know how it goes!

ive heard that its not very common to ovulate whilst you are still breastfeeding, thats why you dont really get periods until you stop. but you never know, you would be extremely lucky to get pregnant whilst breastfeeding so if you are i'd see it as a blessing and you were meant to have two children so close! i also have a 4 month old daughter and i really want another already lol, my OH does too but i want one now but then again i want to wait till DD is 1 to start TTC. i cant make my mind up what to do! but im currently on the pill and trying to force myself to keep taking it lol x

I wuld say you need to leave at least 2 weeks after the 'slip up' to test - and it's not that uncommon really (sorry) as I know of a few people who are still bfing and have successfully gotten pg.

I'm sure that what's meant to be will be, and if it is a bfp I'm sure your OH wil be over the moon! Best of luck whatever the outcome! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->