UK:28yo 1st time pg. Looking for similar text/email buddy due around 7/7/11.

Florabelle

Proud mama
Reaction score
Hi. I'm 28, married and live in the South West of the UK. This is our first pregnancy. I'd love a buddy of a similar age to me, due around the 7/7/11.
Thanks x

Hi Florabelle. I'm 33 this month, this is our first baby, and due on the 13th July. I think this may change though as I wasn't entirely sure about dates and had to have a dating scan early! We live in the South East.

I've just joined this forum, and having a mooch around :)

Hello RippleEffect!
Welcome to BnB. You've stuffed any chance of a social life now, this site is completely addictive.
Congrats on your BFP. Is the 13th the date they gave you at the dating scan? My original date was the 9th based on my last period, but at my scan they bumped me up to the 7th. I hope the growth of baby so far is not an indication of growth to come! My husband was 10lb at birth. This worries me!

Hey there!

I'm 31, living in Essex (but actually a northerner!) and expecting my first baby on 15th July. We had our scan last week and they put me back two days which didn't seem too bad!

Hi Florabelle and Gbobs :)

The 13th was based on the fact that we had the scan on a Wednesday, and the 13th July is also a Wednesday... I'm hoping it'll be the 10th as that's my husband's birthday, and I think that would be nice for them to share their special day together!

I'm also hoping it will be early because I am somewhat petrified about giving birth. I weighed 7lb 2oz, but my husband apparently weighed 9lb something... I'm desperately hoping this is wrong because he's very slim and only weighs 9 stone 6 (Did I mention I hate him?!). I would ask his mum, but I'm sure she'd tell me he actually weighed 11lb!!

Ah that would be nice for them both to share a birthday although a busy day for you I would imagine! As far as dates go, although it is later than our due date, it would be quite good if LO made an appearance on the 19th as both mine and hubby's birthday's are on the 19th of the month (different months) and so is our anniversary so it would fit in quite well!

Your husband sounds like mine, he barely weighs 10 stone and I have always weighed similar to him which just feels so wrong! I definitely weigh more than him now though:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->