Uk hsg cost

hopeful harry

Reaction score
Hello,

I was just wondering if anybody has paid for a HSG privately in the UK
and if so how much did it cost you?

Thanks.

I think it was £50..? Something like that. But we paid for it at our first appointment, and that was £200!!

Yep, I've already been told that the appointment will be at least £150! am going tomorrow, good old credit card! how did you find yours? painful?

Ooh sorry, got the wrong test!! I thought that was the blood test (shows what I know...) THAT one was £350 where we went. And I'm not going to lie, it flipping hurt. It felt like really intense period cramps but they went from my knees to my chest. But my sister had it done too and she didn't find it that bad. But it didn't go on for long, 10 mins at the most, and they gave me time to sit (and eat biscuits) afterwards!
Good luck :)

Yep, I got quoted £400 today, that's a lot of money for me! Congrats on the BFP by the way!

We blew all our savings on it then while we were waiting 6 months or so to save up for IUI got a BFP. Bloody, mind glowingly expensive but the NHS were so useless where we love and don't offer IUI anyway so we thought we had no choice. And actually it was a nurse at the private clinic that recommended at home AI for us and gave us all the bits we needed to do it, and that's what worked. So was worth it in the end :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->