uk ladies expecting june babies :)

lotte

want my own little bubba!
Reaction score
I was just wondering have you bought baby a coat or one of those fluffy all in one padded suits for when baby is first born? Obviously baby will need something a little warmer as we go into autumn and winter but was just wondering about the summer months in newborn sizes and 0 - 3 months. I had planned on just using all in ones, cardigans, hats and layering blankets if its cold, does this sound right? Or should i get sonething else? Thank you x

DS was due in June but born in early July. We didn't use a snow/pram suit for him, just cardigans and paded jackets.

We have some all in one winter type things but only becoz theyve been given to us. God knows what the weather will be like by june lol

Thanks for replying its so hard to predict the good old english weather lol :-S x

I have an all in one which was given to me but don't plan on using it. I have bought a little fluffy coat which im sure with the fabulous British weather, we will end up using but not a snow suit, just blankets and lots of knitted cardigans from my grandma :)

I don't have any padded suits for baby, I have a few thick cardigans, onesies, socks & some wool lined pram boots & also have some knitted hats if he will need it. It is so hard to predict what the weather is going to be like!

My dd was born in July and I didn't need one, I just used cardigans and a blanket when we went out, I've only bought padded jackets in 3-6 months for this one.

Thanks ladies i think il stick to what i have and just pick up a warmer jacket or all in one for 3 - 6 months :) xx

https://www.next.co.uk/x512880s1

I have bought this in 0-3 its not too thick and thought it would do if we do get some cooler days or if we are out in the evenings. :)

I'm due the first week in July and I'm going for a sleep suit/cardigan and blanket

I just have some thicker cardigans invade weather is cool....picked up a snowsuit in 3-6 months as that will be sept-December x

We don't have a all in one because they can't be used in the car (too much padding) so it seems pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->