UK ladies - mothercare offers

sobroody

Reaction score
Mothercare have 20% off a lot of their things at the moment (most of which i had bought already darn!!) but just ordered the daisy lane bedding set which i've wanted for soooo long with £17 off ... And for Iphone/ipad etc users if you download the app and order through that then you get another £10 off on top wahoo!
Just thought i'd share xx

Thankyou! My OH will kill me :haha:, I keep spending!! & then saying, oh but we have to, there's a sale :haha:

Thankyou! My OH will kill me :haha:, I keep spending!! & then saying, oh but we have to, there's a sale :haha:

:haha: my OH isn't going to be impressed at all especially seeing as we've already got a bedding set :dohh:
In my defence i only paid £10 for it from my sister so it can be a spare ;)

I meant to post this the other day, I love their baby grows I find they're the best quality we have used and worth the extra price and they're buy one get one half price, also got some cheap bottles (for expressed milk), and mattresses for his cot and the spare at mum's. I happened to stumble across the sale, was very chuffed, nearly got everything now.

Brill I'm off there this afternoon!

I've been so miffed of with mothercare throughout my whole pregnancy, I have bought everything there, with it being my first I needed everything, pram, car seat all nursery furniture, swinging crib for my room, Moses basket for living room, all bedding accessories etc and have had problems with every single transaction!
The daisy lane stuff seems so popular it took me until last week to be able to get the matching lampshade. Still no cot mobile though :(

Fantastic! Thank you so much! I have a voucher to spend for my leaving present at work!

I've been so miffed of with mothercare throughout my whole pregnancy, I have bought everything there, with it being my first I needed everything, pram, car seat all nursery furniture, swinging crib for my room, Moses basket for living room, all bedding accessories etc and have had problems with every single transaction!
The daisy lane stuff seems so popular it took me until last week to be able to get the matching lampshade. Still no cot mobile though :(

Yea i have read about problems with them but whenever ive used them in store or online they've been great! I know why have the stopped selling the mobile?! Sooo infuriating haha, xx

Have they stopped stocking it now? It's in the newest magazine so should be on sale! Stupid people!

Thanks for this!! I still have a few bits to buy so that will be handy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"