UK present?

Agree with Mummy Bean all her suggestions. Would like to add fruit scones with the jars of jam and clotted cream though.

Would also like to add strawberry&kiwi squash (fave robinson's), liquorice allsorts, Maltesers and Mistrals!!!

Welsh Brew Tea, Welsh Cakes & Bara Brith.

Have a little welsh elevensies treat. yum yum

Don't do the flake bar haha. I bought one thinking it sounded awesome & would be the best thing ever.. so disappointed! Go for a big Galaxy bar.. mmm!!!

I could never handle the messiness of flakes as a child and now at 21 I still can't :haha: I second Tasha's galaxy suggestion. Glad I live in Europe so can go and buy one now :smug:

Does anyone else remember the sweetie swap threads that happened a couple of years ago? Very fun!
I am still puzzled as to why you Brits won't admit that peanut butter and chocolate is one of the greatest culinary creations ever. And still trying to work out why anyone would want to eat that weird "angel whip" or whatever it was called. It was weird pink marshmallow fluff or something like that? :rofl:
Ya weirdos! :haha:
Anyway, I think you should go for something lighterweight and non-edible. Most of us spent $10 on treats and $30 on postage for all that heavy chocolate! :)

omg when i stayed in america for 4 months I lived on Reese's! Love pb & choc so much lol

i loved the sweetie swap thing, we shoul do another now theres loads more americans and canadians :) why was it stopped again?

& i love PB themed chocolates.

It was fun, wasn't it?
And nice to hear that the PB & chocolate is appreciated by some! :haha:

I think the sweety swap would be fun to do also :D & i too love peanut butter choccy x

What the heck is bara brith?? :shrug:

Flakes are awesome... messy but yummy! Galaxy choc is lovely & creamy tho & salad cream is lovely on chips (fries) so not just for salad xx

What the heck is bara brith?? :shrug:

Flakes are awesome... messy but yummy! Galaxy choc is lovely & creamy tho & salad cream is lovely on chips (fries) so not just for salad xx

Lol

It's like fruit cake.
It's really nice with a bit of butter on it.

And i love salad cream on chips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->