Ultrasound (20wk) where to go: melbourne?

cheekygrin

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm excitedly expecting my second child but I am living in a new state. I need to find a place to do our 20 week ultrasound. Can anyone suggest a great place to go to?

I'm not concerned about cost so much as having some really clear images to take home with me on paper or on a DVD format.

Does anyone rate "City Imaging Ultrasound" in east melb? (I live 6km out of city)

Thanks for your support...waiting with bated breath!

Oh wow! Ur from Melbourne!! Welcome!! Sorry I'm from the western suburbs so not sure abot the city area... Ring them up and ask if they can give you pics to take home and a DVD:) I had mine done at the Werribee Mercy hospital. They were great there... Got a DVD and very cute pics:) Good luck!!

The ultrasound for my last pregnancy wasn't that clear and I was disappointed so hoping to find a great place this time. Found a really great place in Adelaide where it was so clear that I could see my bubs nose at 12 weeks, but alas, I'm not in ad at the moment and they don't have a site in melb! Boo hoo!

Ooooh, great thread! I'd like to know.

Werribee mercy hospital aye? I have a house in werribee and plan to go back down once I've completed uni (which won't be for a few years) but it's good to know as I plan to have more after this one.

It is quite difficult to know what's good in a new state. I'm originally from Sydney and coming down to live in Melbourne for awhile was like going to a new country lol

Awww my 12 week wasn't very clear either... I did it in point cook. The 20 week scan is very detailed and the quality should be much better:) has your ob or midwife recommended anything? I know the royal womens hospital would have great equipment but not sure how soon you could get in...

Sushai yes Werribee mercy hospital is great!! Best in the western suburbs to give birth in if you have an uncomplicated pregnancy, as they dint have NICU. But the staff and rooms are great!!! If I wasn't high risk I would've been giving birth there for sure!!!

My ob is in ad and doesn't know anywhere in melb, unfortunately. Will give birth in ad but for moment -until 30 wks- I'm in melb. Thanks for your replies though. It's nice to know people have read the thread. Oh and yes it's really hard being in a different state, especially when you don't have work and I just look after my little one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->