Ultrasound accuracy

B

babycrazy42

Hey everyone I was just curious as to know if any of you knew your day of conception and if your early ultrasound lined up to it?
I don't temp or anything I'm just curious because I thought I was 7w1d but my ultrasound says diff it reads
8w0d
M1 - 1.58cm
M2 - 1.59cm
M3- 1.60cm crl

Do you think she is accurate

Supposedly they are accurate within a few days. Last time mine were right on with the day I ovulated. This time they have been one day behind, but I think it might be because I ovulated really late at night. The measurements are showing right in between days. I bet if my ultrasound was late at night instead of noon I would be right on the day!

My first ultrasound was spot on at 6wk3days, my second was 2 days behind at 7w2d and my 3rd one was 2 days ahead at 10w6d

I knew when i ovulated but got bumped up 6 days. My bubs measured right for th u/s dates. x

With my kids, I measured 5-7 days behind the entire time but I didn't actively track ovulation at the time and just figured I was ovulating between CD12 and CD14. I didn't worry though because they both stayed at 5-7 days behind the entire pregnancy so I think I ovulated a few days later than I thought and they implanted a few days later too. With this baby, I was tracking ov (but not seriously) with opks and bubs has been measuring right on with the block of days I had pos opks.

My first was behind a day or two, my second was spot on, and my third was a few days ahead. We had an iui so we know the day.

I had one at 9+5 ( I know o day) and measured at 10+1. She said they're accurate within 4 days. I did not have a dating ultrasound for my first.

This time I knew my ovulation date and we had a scan yesterday and was dated bang on for ovulation, I had previous scans before this though, one at 8 week and one at nine week, baby always measured a few days ahead of LMP but now at week 12 he/she has caught up and is right on track :) (I ovulate super early)

i know my o date and when i was scanned i was 4 days ahead. I measured 8+4 at what should have been 8+0

My first was behind a day or two, my second was spot on, and my third was a few days ahead. We had an iui so we know the day.

How early were your ultrasounds?

We were working with an RE and had a misdiagnosed (thank God!!!) blighted ovum, so we had 4 ultrasounds between 6w3d and 8w6d. The first showed an empty sac. The second should have been 7w1d and measured 6w6d. Then 8 right on time. Then measuring 9w2d when we knew from monitoring the cycle we were only 8w6d. The doctor said all of that was normal. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->