Ultrasound in 2 hours *update

DeniseX

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I posted awhile ago about a possible ectopic- that has pretty much been ruled out and they're confident it was a cyst that ruptured- causing pain and fluid on the US in that area. However baby was measuring "under 5 weeks" I had a gestational sac, and a yolk sac. I do have long cycles so my doctor wasn't concerned and said we'd repeat in 2 weeks. Well that time is finally here, so I'm hopeful we'll see a healthy little blob with a heartbeat this time. I've had some spotting, mostly brown only after a bowel movement (sorry), this morning it was pink/red streaked (small amount) after my bowel movement... I've read this could be normal but I still can't help but worry. I can't believe how different and more stressful this pregnancy is than when I was pregnant with my DD. I can't get it out of the back of my mind that when they look baby won't be there or won't have a heart beat. :cry: I'll post regardless with an update.

Big hugs xxx and fingers crossed for a positive scan.

Xxxx

Scan went well! :) I got pushed back 4 days, which isn't bad at all! I am 6 weeks 6 days, thought we were 7 weeks 3 days. Baby looked great, heartbeat was strong and 134 bpm. Will post a photo of the ultrasound once I get my phone charged up a little bit.

Congrats!! So happy for you and your family!! I'm sure there were tears of joy...xo

That's fabulous news. Congratulations. All that stress and worry... Must be a boy! ;)

Here's a picture, we got extras to give out to family. We're announcing to DH's parents tomorrow at thanksgiving dinner, we were going to wait until 12 weeks, but with all the extra doctors appointments I've needed with the scares we've had they've had to watch DD, and it's becoming harder and harder to make up excuses why I'm going to the doctor. They probably think I'm seriously ill and dying at this point. Ha. Plus if anything were to happen, it'll be nice to have support and not have to hide being upset.

Attachments

• rsz_20131126_184042-1.jpg
    rsz_20131126_184042-1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 15
That's fabulous news. Congratulations. All that stress and worry... Must be a boy! ;)

Heh, I'm secretly hoping for a boy as this is our last baby- and I already have my wonderful daughter... so that would be FAB. however, after everything so far, I don't really care. I'm just rooting for a healthy baby as cliche as that sounds.

Here's a picture, we got extras to give out to family. We're announcing to DH's parents tomorrow at thanksgiving dinner, we were going to wait until 12 weeks, but with all the extra doctors appointments I've needed with the scares we've had they've had to watch DD, and it's becoming harder and harder to make up excuses why I'm going to the doctor. They probably think I'm seriously ill and dying at this point. Ha. Plus if anything were to happen, it'll be nice to have support and not have to hide being upset.

We had to do the same thing because I was off for a week and people kept asking why. The only people who HAVEN'T found out yet are DH's parents, because he hasn't mustered up the balls to do it haha!! It's our first and he's the youngest in his family, so maybe that's why. Oh and we haven't made the big Facebook announcement yet either.

Awwww that's great news! So pleased for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->