• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ultrasound tomorrow at almost 34 weeks.. Updated with pic, just of foot! LOL!

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
So I've been kind of distracted all week..
Last week on Tuesday I had a OBGYN appointment.
She measured my belly, did my blood pressure all the normal stuff..
She told me my belly was a little small for how far I was, but she said 'not to worry about it' because I've always been a pretty small girl..
She didn't really explain what this ultrasound was about, but I'm assuming their measuring the baby and stuff..

I hope everything goes well ! I'm a little nervous.. At my 20 week scan everything was perfect.. Just wanted to let you girls know and I will post the pictures tomorrow or thursday<3

Good luck! Just like what was said above, i'm sure everything is fine :) Excited to see pics!

Good Luck !:) there just gonna do a FWS which is a fetal weight scan and if she's small they may be concerned but i wouldnt get concerned because my baby was small for a really long time and the doctors were really worried, i had to get 2 really painful shots of Betamethazone to develop her lungs quicker because they thought she was coming early, then she had a HUGE growth spurt and is doing terrific now, sometimes they just want to take a break as long as she is growing there is nothing to worry about:)

Thank you for the kind words ladies, its at 1030 tomorrow !
Gotta walk to the hospital, hope I don't pee myself lol !
And thanks for explaining bethany :)
Wasn't sure what they were going to do, hope they tell me how much our princess weighs !

Going to ultrasound now, will update when I get back !
Hopefully I don't pee myself on the way there lol

I had one at 31weeks as I was measuring 27weeks. But baby is normal size, 4lbs :) he just hiding very well lol I still got to have another tho in a few weeks, but that's just because I'm a small girl.

Even tho I've already had one 8lbs DD :) good luck I'm sure all is fine xxx

I was measuring small, but at my growth scan baby was measuring ahead! my bump was "all baby" so to speak :p tbh I'm sure the steroid shots made her bigger xD

Hey ladies,
So I went to my ultrasound and I have to wait till friday to go to the OB to see what she says!
She was pretty big on the ultrasound lol, she was being stubborn as usual !
And we saw some hair :)
Thought she was going to be bald lol !
Hopefully good news friday x

We couldn't get any pictures because she was quite squished in there..
I only got a picture of her little foot and toes, and her big toe was curled up !
:cloud9:

33 weeks jordyns foot.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"