ultrasound????

FTMtojunior23

Reaction score
Okay so at how many weeks do you only see a gestational sac? Not an embryo or a yolk sac just the sac? Mine measured 1.12cm. Is this the measurment from lmp or from conception I'm so confused.

When I was 5w4d we saw just a sac pretty much. Two days later at 5w6d we saw a yolk sac and fetal pole.

Check out the pictures on the first page of my journal - I posted the ultrasound pictures there. Most likely, the 1.12cm is the measurement from lmp.

When was you last period, and how far along are you?

When I was 5w4d we saw just a sac pretty much. Two days later at 5w6d we saw a yolk sac and fetal pole.

Check out the pictures on the first page of my journal - I posted the ultrasound pictures there. Most likely, the 1.12cm is the measurement from lmp.

When was you last period, and how far along are you?

I'm 34 weeks due February 23 but I have that ultrasound on disc and I printed out all the pictures to make a book so I wanted to add in all the details. I don't remember my lmp

my levels were super low and at 5 w 5 days we saw the gest sac and yolk sac. my levels were only like 1500 or something

At 5+4 they saw sack and yolk. I've seen others say they saw fetal pole then. They weren't the least bit concerned of an issue with what they saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->