umbilical hernia

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
well Annabelle went for her 6 week check today, i was concerned her tummy button hadnt healed properly, she had a look and said she has an umbilical hernia, she said that it should go by itself naturally without treatment, nothing has caused it but it does look like her tummy button is going to pop!

has anyone else had this?
if so how long did it take to go?
did you in the end need any further treatment?

Lou
xxx

Leeon had this and it didnt heal up so health visitor put some iodine???? drops on it and it healed up in afew days doesnt hurt baby or anything hun x

thanks for the reply hun, i knew having a baby would be stressful but i dont think i have stopped worrying about one thing or another since she was born ans she is such a good girl so i need to just chill

Lou
xxx

Riley had/has one they said it would pop back in i swear hes still got it though cause when he drinks his bottle at the end his tummy buttons poking right out

Dec had one, it was gone by about 3 months, I hated it everytime he stretched it looked like his belly button was inside out !!! Lol I was told if it didnt heal by the time he was 2-3 they would operate on it.

oh my mom had this as a baby, im not sure how long it took to sort itself out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->