Umbrellas

Thats why i buy my umbrellas from poundland lol. If the wind breaks it then i havent spent a fortune to replace it.

Thats why i buy my umbrellas from poundland lol. If the wind breaks it then i havent spent a fortune to replace it.

I'm with AG on this one!! I always get mine from poundland because i always lose them, sometimes i go to primark and blow a massive £3 on a umbrella though!!

I know who will be checking the price of things before she buys them from now on !!:rofl:

Tut tut Suz!

And Wobbs, yeh you were screwed :p Try primark next time :rofl:

WOW £10 from Asda - I got a fab bright pink one from M&S and was well surprised it was only a £5, they did black ones too.
Its lasted 2 months without turning inside out!
And I've only had to run back on the train to pick it up twice so far!

I'm always forgetting things on trains!

I totally forgot this thread was about umbrellas:rofl:

I wonder if Wobbles knows she spelt umbrellas wrong in the title of the thread? :shrug:

Sooooooooo....whats the verdict? Suz,guilty canadian hater or an innocent victim cheated by the system (Wobbles)?

Shush you :rofl:

I hadn't I was really poorly last night :( that, being pissed with family & another issue Im in atm do you think I care :rofl:

I didn't notice it last night :rofl:

And don't you know we were the forum entertainment last night :lol:

^That's true! All on my expense btw.

Poor me! And notice how Suz is nowhere to be found right now? Hmm?

Shes hiding :rofl:

Poor Suzy ...I have a confession :lolly:

:rofl: at that whole debate.

Me and OH ended up paying £15 for a brolly the other day because we we're in a rush and didn't want to get drenched!

:sad2: And you all thought I was a meanie!!!! :sad2: I feel so un-loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->