Umm? Hello

Kellz

Pregnant Again
Reaction score
Yeah jeez introductions. Where to begin?

My name is Kelly but everyone calls me Kellz - original username huh?
I'm 22 in 2 days woohoo and this computer was my birthday prezzie from my awesome hubby to be. We're getting married in November at long last.
We've been together since I was 15.

I'm mommy to Willow 5y, Amber & Isaac 4y, Harry 3y, Ellie 23m, Lily 15m, Harvey 4m and just found out today that bump #8 is in residence.
Hmm just hoping now that bump #8 is going to be considerate about when s/he turns up.

Not too great at these intro things so anything you want to know just ask :headspin:
ooh these little fella's are right cute :headspin: I feel like that most mornings.

:hi: Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on number 8!

wow! what a fabulous fabulous family you have:) congratulations on #8 and welcome!

wow thats a lot of kids....how do you do it hun!!

Congratulations xx

haha yeah maybe I ought watch telly instead.

How do I do it? I play every day by ear, if I dare plan something you can be sure something will go wrong.
Most days pass in a blur of chaos but the love you get back is so worth it.

We've been lucky though, Steve has a good job that pays the bills/mortgage and our parents are always nearby and willing to help out.

I was only 15 when I got pregnant the first time, 16 when she was born. My mum and dad really rallied round even though they were totally mad at me, especially because Steve's quite a bit older, but since then they've seen he looks after us well and makes me happy.

God I don't know how you do it, I struggle with 2 and feel like I am going crazy!!

Nah, I went crazy a long time ago.
To be honest I always think "oh no how am I going to cope this time?" and somehow things just seem to work out.
It's not so bad right now, Willow is in school - started her reception class last Sep.
Issac and Amber have been in full time playgroup since last May and Harry 1/2 days since Sep.

Wow, big family. Congratulations and welcome to baby n bump

Welcome to B&B.:hugs:

Huge family! I'm so jealous!!:blush::hugs:

Aww hun :hugs: I see your ttc#3 how long did it take you to conceive #1&2?
Did you try the Jonas Method?
My sister was TTC for ages and using the Jonas Method she fell pregnant in 3 months.
I can't really explain it but it's here if you want to look.
They conceived on a G1 and got a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->