uncomfortable already, good pregnancy pillows?

x Zaly x

Mum of three
Reaction score
Hello ladies, any of you already uncomfy? Im 12 weeks and cant get comfortable sleeping, im constantly changing position and it wakes me up. So I thought I would invest in a pregnancy pillow. Any of you know of any good ones I can check out? Thanks xx

I'm already uncomfortable too.. we are the same due dates!! :).. anyway, my friend bought the boppy pregnancy pillow and didn't like it so gave it to me, honestly I can see why she didn't like it... it has barely any stuffing in it leaving very little support where needed.... so anyway, I think I'm going to by my own stuffing and restuff the thing, and I'm also going to make it a cover to match my bedding, but that's unimportant... the support is the important part.. I'll be stalking this thread in case I decide stuffing it isn't worth it!!!

I love my snoogle pillow. I was so sad on this trip I just took to D.C. because I didn't have my snoogle! It is big enough that one end is your pillow and the other curls between your knees for support so your hips hurt less (mine do anyway). You can flip it to where the open end can face your front or back which can help depending on how your feeling. It also looks like it will make a nice nursing pillow when baby comes :baby:

I think you read my mind! I've browsed through a few on Amazon but wasn't sure what the best one would be. Will be following for any recommendations!

Snoogle! Lol. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend on Amazon with a pillow case but worth it. Putting the pillow case on us an adventure too lol.

Ooo I've never even heard of pregnancy pillows! I've been googling and I've decided I have to have one, even though I'm not uncomfortable at all!

I've just found this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/PILLOW-PLEASURE-BIG-MATERNITY-SUPPORT/dp/B004T31A8U

Do you think it will be cheap and nasty? I'm hesitant about the snoogle because it's only one sided, so I'm guessing turning over will be a long winded thing to do?!

X

I'm only about 5w 4d and I already can't sleep at night! Been having lower back pains and between that, my breasts hurting and my thoughts racing, I can't get comfortable and can't get to sleep! My husband thinks the Snoogle pregnancy pillow looks crazy hahaha, I certainly am tempted!

Ooo I've never even heard of pregnancy pillows! I've been googling and I've decided I have to have one, even though I'm not uncomfortable at all!

I've just found this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/PILLOW-PLEASURE-BIG-MATERNITY-SUPPORT/dp/B004T31A8U

Do you think it will be cheap and nasty? I'm hesitant about the snoogle because it's only one sided, so I'm guessing turning over will be a long winded thing to do?!

X
That pillow looks lovely too...getting sleepy just looking at it lol. You know I'm not sure which one would be better? I think I might get too hot at night if the pillow went all the way around me...the open side of my Snoogle makes a nice heat vent. No matter which way I face I have the same head and leg cushion. I usually keep the closed side facing DH so his snoring is muffled a little lol

My worry about that one was that it might be too squishy to put my head on without another pillow underneath... I'm used to a memory foam pillow.

Is the snoogle more of a sense fabric?

X

Thanks for your replies ladies and pinkpassion that so cool we have the same due dates eeeek!

bumphope - I was also looking at that pillow but decided its too big for my bed as I only have a double, dont want to take up all the room, especially since il be getting fat on top of that. It does look really comfortable though :)

Im quite liking this one at the moment, I also like how it could be used for a breastfeeding pillow too, what do you ladies think?

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...ody-Support-Pillow(0096096)?searchPosition=11

I cancelled my order for the pillow pleasure one on amazon as I realised you were right Zaly, my dh wouldn't fit in the bed with it!!

I went to toys r us today and picked up the pillow you linked to and omg it is SO comfortable! Incredible!

X

I cancelled my order for the pillow pleasure one on amazon as I realised you were right Zaly, my dh wouldn't fit in the bed with it!!

I went to toys r us today and picked up the pillow you linked to and omg it is SO comfortable! Incredible!

X

Oh wow really!? Thats such good news, think il definetly be buying thag one too then :) xxx

It was amazing to sleep on last night! Amazing! Only thing I didn't like was being 'forced' into one position all night, and my shoulder felt a bit squished this morning... I not used to sleeping on my side though, best get used to it!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->