Uncomfortable heavy feeling down below

babyblog

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been lucky enough to sail through my pregnancy so far with no real issues or pains. However, for about 4 days now i am have been getting uncomfrotable feelings whenever im on my feet.It hard to explain but it feels like a heavy weight is pushing on the top of my vag (yes i know that the heavy weight is bubs!) but its so sore that i lay in bed each nigth with a hot water bottle between my legs-is this normal? Im actually starting to worry about how im gona cope for the next 3 months if these feelings get worse-any ideas? :dohh:

I have had it to from about the same stage as you,it comes and goes,but is the pressure from baby x

this sounds similar to what i'v been experiencing the last few days,(wrote thread bout it yesterday) Is it quite uncomfortable when you walk? I was really quite sore with it last night but it seems to have eased off slightly today. Babies moving normally so as long as it doesnt get worse or theres any other changes, i'm gonna ask about it at my dr. appointment on Fri.
we're due about the same time so maybe its usual at this stage?
xx

I get this. I find sitting with my legs open and sitting slightly forward helps. I think mine is from baby moving down into position. No engagement yet but I dont think it will be long.

I'm just behind you time-wise and I was literally just having a mini-whinge about this myself. Bloody uncomfortable isnt it. Mind you I also moan when she decides to shove various body parts under my stomach and make me feel sick. Also I moan when she leans on my bowels making me feel hot and giddy.... and I moan when she lays flat across my bladder meaning I feel as though I need to do a big gallon wee (tmi sorry!) but when I go a thimble full comes out.

Damn. I just MOAN!!! Love you my little baby girl though!!!!

Sorry ladies!! What a whinger I am!!
xxx

Yes it is very painful when i walk, im walking about 2mph at the mo and it is such a bloody releif to sit down, dont know how im gona get throigh another 8 weeks at work sniff xx

ooo, and trying to lift my feet up to put my knickers/trousers on absolutely kills ;( moan moan moan, wonder if it could be pelvis?

I totally know how you feel. I have been experiencing this for a month now and it is so uncomfortable. I work at a daycare for only 4 hours a day, but I am still on my feet and when I come home my pelvis and bottom feels so heavy and painful sometimes. I asked my doctor about it and he said it is absolutely normal and that it will probably get worse as I get further along. OH, JOY!!

I have it when I'm sitting sort of scrunchy style ahhhhh bloated feeling like pressure, I think its the baby. It gonna be getting crampy in there soon.

Sorry to say girls but im 38 weeks tomorrow and this feeling does get worse im afraid! Well it certainly has for me anyway....i feel as if she is gonna burst through my bladder!

Its funny reading all your posts as I am going through the same thing, especially when BABYBLOG mentioned about lifting ones legs to put knickers/trousers on. I have had this trouble for a few months as well:happydance: Glad I am not the only one.

Well as SUREYYA mentioned it does get worse so just prepare yourselves.

I am now at the end with my scheduled C Section due tomorrow 4 Sept, the head is fully engaged (not that it really matters) but to be honest I am so done with this pregnancy and can't wait to see my little bundle.

Good luck to all you ladies - the end is near:thumbup:..............eventually!

ooh congrats Tracie - hope tomorrow goes smoothly for you!!

Just to add - I've given up on tights - it makes my hubby laugh too much watching, and that starts me off, and then I have to run for a wee and try to not fall over with the tights half on half off.

Its a hazard!!

:)

I've had this too and can feel it more like when I put my knickers on standing up! It's just the baby putting pressure on there, I mean we are carrying an extra 5-6 pounds there!

I would check with your midwife (to be on the safe side, please!) but i had that pressure feeling too.

I checked and the doc pressed really hard on my pubic/pelvic bone and said is this where it hurts, and YES it was ! She said "its just a part of pregnancy, its your pelvis seperating and grinding and your just unlucky as it doesnt hurt everyone". boo, no help then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->