uncomfortable

lillysmommy

Reaction score
i am 15 weeks and it seems like my belly has jutted out quite a bit in just a few days! and i am so uncomfortable and no position feels good! i cant come up with a good excuse for me feeling miserable at 4 months. has anyone else going through this?

I've noticed that when I bend over it's a bit uncomfortable, though I can still bend - give me another few weeks and I'll probably won't be able, and in general it feels tight and i've more ligament pains. In bed last night was the first time I felt I couldn't get comfy. I'm enjoying it though cos it's all new.

ive just started getting really uncomfortable and oh god the heartburn lol ... x

I am uncomfortable if I sit in the same position for long, stand for too long, walk around too much, sleep too long etc... etc... etc... Oh the joy :rofl: I am determined to enjoy my pregnancy though, I take paracetamol if it gets too bad!

Hey. I'm 15 weeks too and have been uncomfortable for a couple of weeks. I'm shocked at the amount my belly has grown. my hubby cant believe the firmness of it and has already started talking to it.

sleeping, sitting down, standing up too long, all uncomforatble! :( lol
when are you most uncomforatble, try sitting or sleeping with a few extra pillows, i have a pregnancy one which i have below my bump when i sleep on my side and goes through my legs and it helps me sleep x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->