uncomfortable

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by lillysmommy, Apr 6, 2009.

1. lillysmommy

lillysmommy New Member

i am 15 weeks and it seems like my belly has jutted out quite a bit in just a few days! and i am so uncomfortable and no position feels good! i cant come up with a good excuse for me feeling miserable at 4 months. has anyone else going through this?

2. tillymum

tillymum New mom

I've noticed that when I bend over it's a bit uncomfortable, though I can still bend - give me another few weeks and I'll probably won't be able, and in general it feels tight and i've more ligament pains. In bed last night was the first time I felt I couldn't get comfy. I'm enjoying it though cos it's all new.

3. young_mummy

young_mummy Guest

ive just started getting really uncomfortable and oh god the heartburn lol ... x

4. golcarlilly

golcarlilly Proud mum of 2

I am uncomfortable if I sit in the same position for long, stand for too long, walk around too much, sleep too long etc... etc... etc... Oh the joy :rofl: I am determined to enjoy my pregnancy though, I take paracetamol if it gets too bad!

5. first alien

first alien Well-Known Member

Hey. I'm 15 weeks too and have been uncomfortable for a couple of weeks. I'm shocked at the amount my belly has grown. my hubby cant believe the firmness of it and has already started talking to it.

6. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

sleeping, sitting down, standing up too long, all uncomforatble! :( lol
    when are you most uncomforatble, try sitting or sleeping with a few extra pillows, i have a pregnancy one which i have below my bump when i sleep on my side and goes through my legs and it helps me sleep x