uncomftable bits

karentia

pregnant
Reaction score
hey ladies, well for the last 3 days ive been experiancing a rather uncomftable vagina, sorta feels open and swollen feels like i have a golf ball up there :blush: i dont know how else to describe it ! its worse if im stood up . its not itchy etc just soooo uncomftable anyone else had this ????

omg i just read it mite mean i need a stitch getting worried now !

Call your mw. It could just be a 'thing', but it could be more serious, like a prolapse or something. Call your mw and speak to her about it.

I have a friend who needed a stitch. At the very least you may want to be checked for any infection, or something else, so it wouldn't hurt to see Dr.

well my midwife called me an said she wants too see me in the morning at 9am so she can have a look , i hate being examined :blush:

Close your eyes and imagine your lovely baby. It's how we all get through it :hugs: Let us know how you get on.

well my midwife called me an said she wants too see me in the morning at 9am so she can have a look , i hate being examined :blush:

Good...I am glad they will check you out, to be safe. Sorry for you, though, that you have to have the hoo ha looked at...I imagine there are very few people here or anywhere that actually enjoy that part:rofl:
Nothing more humbling, if you ask me, but everyone has to go through it, so at least they will see what is going on and maybe be able to provide some insight and relief! That will make it all worth it, huh!?
Good luck...keep us updated:)

Feeling weird doesn't necessarily mean you need a stitch :)

I had a read around because after getting the all clear after a UTI I still felt weird. Apparently the cervix does lots of funky stuff, and the bladder gets stretched and that messes with your brain... and it altogether is a bit weird feeling ;)

Good luck with the examination x

hiya ladies well i went to midwife this morning , she did a small examination an said everything looked ok she then said she would still like me too see the consultant that was in the hospital that morning , so i waited for bout 20mins then got called to consultants room , he seemed very intrested in my previous losses more then my current pregnancy :dohh: anyway after 10mins of talking bout that he decided to do an internal :blush: , he put one of those thing in they use when they do a smear to get a good look at my cervix an then he did a examination with his hand :blush: he said the back wall of my vagina has dropped an that is what i can feel sorta in the way ifykwim :rofl: anyway he said it is common is pregnancy an because iam small/petite i can feel it more , he has backdated me 3days too so im now 13+1 not 13+4 grrrssss anyways thats my update xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->